PDA

View Full Version : Its Not MICROSOFTS FAULT...

faceoff508
06-30-2002, 08:44 PM
Okay, I am sick and tired of people whing that there are no games in Europe or Japan!! They complain that Morrowind isnt coming until September, and after they whine they blame it on Microsoft!!!Microsoft has no control over games, like Morrowind is not published by Microsoft so it doesnt control when it gets to Europe or Japan. I went on the site and the games that ARE published by Microsoft are coming a month after it comes out here in AMerica!! SO thats not too long, but you people dont get that Microsoft has no control over a game if it isnt the publisher for that game!! So stop blaming it on Microsoft!!:mad: :mad:

Young_Fledgling
06-30-2002, 08:48 PM
wow rage and making a point at the same time.. i like that... GOOD WORK ! :)

wweomaniac
06-30-2002, 09:12 PM
hey... hey. hold on.

I'm complaining because there aren't any good games in North America. the only two XBOX exclusive games I like are Halo and Rallisport. those are the only two I would choose to own (and I do). Other games I like include: THPS3, SSX Tricky, Madden, Spider-Man, Max Payne. That's about it. I don't really like any other game.

Xbox Owner
06-30-2002, 09:30 PM
Actually, it is microsoft's fault..I mean, they DO control the games, they order them or whatever, they could do alot more things for the xbox..

Crazy Joe
07-01-2002, 01:52 PM
this is the first time that games have ever come out first in North America, before this, games were always Japan first, and even some Xbox games will still be Japan first (hello Sega!). So everyone in Japan should stop whining, they have had their turn. Europe, sorry buds, don't know what to tell ya.

AmpedRider
07-02-2002, 10:07 AM
ya u damn cannucks. Last time i'll buy a game from a canadian the brand new game came in a bent case lol

Dre
07-02-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508
Okay, I am sick and tired of people whing that there are no games in Europe or Japan!! They complain that Morrowind isnt coming until September, and after they whine they blame it on Microsoft!!!Microsoft has no control over games, like Morrowind is not published by Microsoft so it doesnt control when it gets to Europe or Japan. I went on the site and the games that ARE published by Microsoft are coming a month after it comes out here in AMerica!! SO thats not too long, but you people dont get that Microsoft has no control over a game if it isnt the publisher for that game!! So stop blaming it on Microsoft!!:mad: :mad:

From what I understand, all games must pass QA with MS before they are sold regardless of the publisher. Take Morrowind for example, it was released to MS QA and it took 1 month and a bit before it landed on store shelves. So in a way, MS does play a role in each and every game.

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 10:47 AM
We should worry about when we get the games not whos fault it is. In some cases it can be the publishers fault or MS' fault.

Whisper
07-02-2002, 12:05 PM
i say we build our own systems, and XBA exclusive... umm, somebody do it... umm... ill make the box out of cardborad, and draw a picture of a raven on it.. simpley because im the best and i am the president of everything thank you

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
i say we build our own systems, and XBA exclusive... umm, somebody do it... umm... ill make the box out of cardborad, and draw a picture of a raven on it.. simpley because im the best and i am the president of everything thank you
and i can draw a contoller on a peice of papaer and cut itout and colcor it with crayons. and your not the president of everything your the president of absolutely nothing!dont u feel special (ed)

CodeMonkey
07-02-2002, 04:20 PM
Dude, whats your problem? i mean you have already said this in a post yesterday, and i replied. like people have already said MS deals with QT of a game so yeah its down to them..

My reply
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16825&pagenumber=1

faceoff508
07-02-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey
Dude, whats your problem? i mean you have already said this in a post yesterday, and i replied. like people have already said MS deals with QT of a game so yeah its down to them..

My reply
http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16825&pagenumber=1

I posted this before I posted in that forums!! Check the dates!!