PDA

View Full Version : The main quest in Morrowind !

Shadow20002
06-30-2002, 09:21 PM
Anyone know that Morrowind has a main quest to complete the game. The faction of this main quest is "The Blades". The first one is when you delivery a pack for a guy (can't remember his name) and there you will join his faction. After that he ask you to go to the fighter's guild to get information from another guy. This guy can't give you the information until you find a cube that have a sign on one side at the Dnewer Ruin. But when i go to there, after killing some spirits, Centrifuge Shperes (robots), thugs and finally unlock The Blood Door (Level: 32),there are no cube. I search everywhere but still unfounded. Anybody have complete this one ? I must found that little cube.

SlightlySycho
06-30-2002, 09:31 PM
The Dwemer Puzzle Box. I couldn't find it either. But you'll smack yourself when you realize how easy it is compared to the rest of the dungeon:

*SPOILER* [highlight to read]

The bottom of the room you enter has a Dwarven ruin. It's two stories. THe lower story, if I recall correctly, leads to Weepingbell hall. To get to the Second Story, you must climb the rocks that create a ramp (I didn't see it at first, either). The Puzzle Box is in the room that joins to that second floor. There's a guy in there with a big warhammer in that room, but he's not that tough. The puzzle box should be on a shelf in that room.
See, you're slapping yourself right now, aren't you?;)

monkeyman
06-30-2002, 10:27 PM
i cant even find the ruins:confused:

but i havent really been looking

Skarp
07-01-2002, 01:39 AM
I was just running around randomly and found the puzzle box...but I couldn't pick it up. Is that because I haven't recieved that quest yet?

JJaX
07-01-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Skarp
I was just running around randomly and found the puzzle box...but I couldn't pick it up. Is that because I haven't recieved that quest yet?

Thats correct, the game wont allow you to pick up main quest items until the orders have been given.