PDA

View Full Version : doa3 secret

halocombat4ever
06-30-2002, 09:56 PM
has ne1 gotten the secret charecter????:rolleyes:

Scarlet Spider
07-01-2002, 12:55 AM
do you mean EIN??? cuz if you do, yes i have goten him, all you have to do is beat the game with all the charecters,Get a high score in Survival Mode using Hayate, and name your high score EIN (Case sensitive).

cityson
07-01-2002, 01:10 PM
Go to GameFaqs.com or GameWinners.com and they will they you how to get all the secret characters. ;)

halocombat4ever
07-01-2002, 04:40 PM
thanks i just got him

Tkf5000
07-08-2002, 07:06 PM
did u just get xbox or sumthin?

*off topic* i just noticed this but cityson in your sig it says best games ever sega gt and blinx. how do you know this u enever played them?

cityson
07-08-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
i just noticed this but MASTER cityson in your sig it says best games ever sega gt and blinx. how do you know this u enever played them?

I am a Fortune Teller! You got a problem with that? :rolleyes: I saw you other posts, and one of them says "Tkf500: I HATE ppl compare games that are not even out!!!!!!"....Hello? Ever heard of Preview???? You can determine the game anytime you like! Doesn't have to be out ok? Stop bein' so serious man...If you hate preview so much that means you hate all the ppl in Gamespot or IGN cuz they have LOTS of previews!!!!

Tkf5000
07-08-2002, 07:19 PM
yea i think i know about places like ign gamespot and gamespy. but how do you know without playing it is annoyin seeing people say a game is the ebst game ever made and its not gunna be out for 8 months. i dont hate gamespot and everyone all i did was ask a simple question u dont gotta go all crazy about it like i insulted u.

Yannie Boy
07-09-2002, 10:27 AM
just in case you want to get ein you do not have to beat the game with everyone all you have to do is be able to enter a high score name and when you do get to enter and name enter EIN case sensative.

And i would have to agree wit Tkf5000, cuz when RAW was previewed and had screen shots and what not before the game came out i thought that RAW will be dope i mean DOPE and when i played it it sucked game play was slow and laggish and replay factor was low. So i say for all you people who say a game is good beofre playing it "PLAY THEN SAY"