PDA

View Full Version : Hunter: The Reckoning

bigcurty
07-01-2002, 09:57 AM
Hunter the Reckoning is off the heezy fo sheezy! I got it this weekend and its pretty tight. Its ridiculous how it can be like 50 people on the screen a one time and the game doesnt slow down or anything! I seriously think anyone who likes games like Loaded and ReLoaded for Playstation should check it out. Because not only can you use guns to fight and special power ups, but also you have swords, knives, and chainsaws!!! Check it out!

squid413
07-01-2002, 09:59 AM
I thought this game was awesome also. Not worthy of a pickup IMO because after you beat it nothing else to do.

cityson
07-02-2002, 03:22 AM
Does this game supports multi-player battle? Cuz if it has on, I will buy it! (Hate games that are Single-player and linear with no replay value!!!)

Snoopy7548
07-02-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by bigcurty
Hunter the Reckoning is off the heezy fo sheezy!

fo sheezy son! lol

EHWfedPres
07-03-2002, 02:15 AM
Load(ed) and ReLoad(ed)? nope, I prefer Master of Puppets and Ride The Lightning...and also And Justice For All...great cd's...

and yes, Hunter is a great game, but it gets boring too quickly I guess...same thing over and over...it's fun to play a little while, and a week later, play it again for an hour or so...very fun game tho.