PDA

View Full Version : Grrr!!!

Master Gracey
07-01-2002, 10:05 AM
Hey everyone... check out this quote from the president of EA. It's at the top of this page:

http://www.live-radio.net/info.shtml

Actually, in case it changes, it says:

"Microsoft has had it's teeth kicked in, in both Europe and Japan" - John Riccitiello (President of Electronic Arts) on Microsoft's XBox

EA's been willing to declare a winner for months, and they're more than just a little biased against Xbox. It's a fact that MS didn't do as well in Europe or Japan as everyone hoped, but IT'S STILL A YOUNG SYSTEM!!! Why must EA go around each and every week spewing filth about how poorly the Xbox is doing? What do they hope to achieve by this? All I know is that it's sickening how anti-Xbox they are.

You'd think, as a game developer, they wouldn't go around bashing one system... because more money can be made from being multi-platform, and if you p!$$ off the fans of one platform, you're guaranteeing that your titles won't do well on it. Are they planning on supplementing their potential Xbox revenues with kickbacks from Sony?

khaos2005
07-01-2002, 10:28 AM
EA sucks at everything they make or do. I wish EA would just die. They can't make a Bond game to save their life.

faceoff508
07-01-2002, 10:29 AM
EA made a lot of money with James Bond!! I know EA sucks, but peo0ple are still buying thier games.

Spaztic
07-01-2002, 10:33 AM
EA slams xbox because when they release a port to the xbox, no one buys it becuase there games suck, ps2 owners can't tell there ass from a hole in the wall, so of course it sells well! I say screw EA! M$ should buy them and just fire everyone! EA's games have sucked ever since the playstation! They are just spouting because there programers lack the skills to keep up with the hardware advances!....stupid ea!

silvertrace
07-01-2002, 10:44 AM
its annoying to see EA talk bad about xbox when its the more powerful of the 2 main consoles:rolleyes:

picking sides wont win them any fans:eek:

BOYCOTT EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just hope M$ improved on Fever cuz i WAS a madden fan:(

Hugh_Jass
07-01-2002, 11:53 AM
I've enjoyed some EA games on the computer but I haven't been impressed with their XBOX lineup. Boycotting them would not be a sacrifice. :D

OppiumNitrates
07-01-2002, 12:07 PM
i deffinaly already boycotted them after being let down with a very sup par hockey game NHL 02 for the Xbox sucks. . . no better on PS2 eighter. . . . EA stopped makeing goo dgame a long tima ago . . . NHL 94 i think was their last decent title . . . ***** i played wayne gredskis(sp) #d hockey for the 64 cauz Eas titles r lame. . . Bond games . . . LoL i hate bond games anyway forget that EA makes them. . . . but since they do its even more of a turn off not to buy it

DZNUTZ
07-01-2002, 12:34 PM
ea might be getting lazy..ans yes their bond games suck...but look at ya'll trying to kick the teeth in of the company that paved the way and opened the doors to sports franchise games. they are the founders...and i wouldn't be so quick to dismiss.

btw..nhl 2002 was not only a fantastic game...but its the best hockey game ta date.

l Maximus l
07-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I've enjoyed some EA games on the computer but I haven't been impressed with their XBOX lineup. Boycotting them would not be a sacrifice. :D

I agree 100%. I don't know man, it may be hard to pass up Triple Play 2003 :o

Snoopy7548
07-01-2002, 01:06 PM
just get it for the computer. lol

Xbox Owner
07-01-2002, 01:11 PM
ea is cool..not madden..but other games..

UltimateAg
07-01-2002, 01:19 PM
EA would have to make the next Halo for me to purchase anything from them. Which is a real shame, because on the pc, I bought every NHL & Madden and plenty of other games from them as well. Now, with the crap they've pulled with GTA3, allied assault, and these comments...it will be a cold day in hades before they get my money again.