PDA

View Full Version : Sega Game: Stryder...i think

bluace98
07-01-2002, 10:31 AM
When I was younger....(long time ago), there was a game i believe called "stryder." on genesis. I loved that game, has anyone heard of an update for the XBOX for this game...just wondering?
d

VAN
07-01-2002, 11:28 AM
I remember that game fondly. Strider was a landmark game for its time. Boasting a whopping 8MB of memory (allowing it to perfectly emulate its arcade counterpart) the game was nominated for Game of theYear way back in 1989/90.

Anyone remember the infinitie lives cheat? (the way this was achieved is another inovation by capcom)

Oh, and to answer your initial question, blu, YES, as far as I know there is a new Strider game in the works for the Xbox. Glory!

Snoopy7548
07-01-2002, 12:51 PM
i have strider 1 and 2 for my psx:D :cool:

DZNUTZ
07-02-2002, 04:03 PM
snoop..i think your thinking of a different game.....i rember stryder too ...that game was indeed kick ash....van...do u have any links that speak of this game being reborn?

gula
07-03-2002, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by VAN-XBA
Anyone remember the infinitie lives cheat? (the way this was achieved is another inovation by capcom)

Put in Altered Beast, and start the game. As soon as the first screen comes up, pull out the cart without turning off the power. Jam Strider in, and immediately start the game. ;)