PDA

View Full Version : Found another cool XBOX EXCLUSIVE game!

wweomaniac
07-01-2002, 01:06 PM
it's called Team SAS being developed (or published) by Rage. Rage is making Gun Metal and Lamborghini for XBOX also. All three games are to be XBOX exclusives.

This game has 4 player co-op and is based on the best selling book by Andy McNabb.

http://www.tothegame.com/screenshots/teamsas_xb/screen3_large.jpg
http://www.tothegame.com/screenshots/teamsas_xb/screen5_large.jpg
http://www.tothegame.com/screenshots/teamsas_xb/screen10_large.jpg
http://www.tothegame.com/screenshots/teamsas_xb/screen9_large.jpg

l Maximus l
07-01-2002, 01:16 PM
My philosophy: You can't have too many FPSs...I'll look forward to learning more about this...nice find :)

OppiumNitrates
07-01-2002, 01:17 PM
this game looks Bad Ass. . . . but shouldnt this be in the Future Release fourm??? oh yeah we dont have that

Snoopy7548
07-01-2002, 01:17 PM
rage is so awesome for making games. they make like the best games. have u ever played incoming? its so awesome

MixMasta
07-01-2002, 01:38 PM
i used to have incoming, very fun game...came free with my pc. they have a preview for this game in the august oxm. looks cool though...:)

Snoopy7548
07-01-2002, 01:40 PM
yea, it also came with my computer. lol.:D did u know that they made another incoming game, called Incoming Forces? its on their website, it looks pretty cool:D

Crazy Joe
07-01-2002, 01:46 PM
wow, a game based on the SAS, that is awesome, those guys are the most effective military unit in the world!

Snoopy7548
07-01-2002, 01:47 PM
they should make a game based on the marines, it would be so awesome. like you could play through the training, and the drill seargent could yell at you, and you could even get in fights if you wanted. lol

MixMasta
07-01-2002, 02:02 PM
this game has the rangers, the american equivalent to sas

wweomaniac
07-01-2002, 02:11 PM
The reason why I think this game looks cool is because of the 4 player co-op military based action gameplay. The graphics don't look that amazing right now, but there are only screen shots and they usually always look better in the game.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
rage is so awesome for making games. they make like the best games. have u ever played incoming? its so awesome I didn't really like incoming that muc. I remember my friend lent me the game when it first came out.

DZNUTZ
07-01-2002, 02:17 PM
lol@ oppium......good one.
now everyone go to my thread in the suggestions forum dang it!

Xbox Owner
07-01-2002, 02:20 PM
That's sweet! I want to get that game, but I really want to get good cop bad cop. :(

wweomaniac
07-01-2002, 02:22 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf? Teamxbox has this game on their front page. I swear I didn't take it from there. I got it from http://www.tothegame.com/screenshot.asp?id=248 .

MerimacHamwich
07-01-2002, 02:22 PM
Finally a cool looking 4 player co op game! Imagine that! It is the ultimate in squad based combat, just think. You can actually effectively set up the people in combat situations. If this is online that would make it a must buy for me... but then again if the game play looks really retarded like in Dead To Rights it just ruins it and I wont buy it.Just imagine you online with your xbox communicator and having online ranking (ex: you get promoted from Private to Captian or whatever through the actual missions you do. Your status stays so that whenever you play co op missions whoever is the highest ranking officer gets to give orders etc. Whoever doesnt follow orders gets demerits or if they do something honourable by not following orders they get medals) basically it would be like being in the army but without having the actual risk of dying. Only your character does and if they do die you have to make a new one. You cant continue or load characters who have died for online play. I guess this post should be in the ideas forum. I wonder if Americas Army is gonna be like that. I think it would be amazing.:eek:

faceoff508
07-01-2002, 02:26 PM
Its in OXM!!! I dont think I will get it!! I already have too much!!

EHWfedPres
07-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I saw it in OXM also. Dunno about multiplayer...but the graphics are nothing a PS1 cant handle at this point...but they will get better

Chaotic
07-01-2002, 02:33 PM
This game looks to be cell shaded? :confused:

MixMasta
07-01-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox

not really, it is not cel shaded....look at it more closely...

EHWfedPres
07-01-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by TheMentorsXbox

..........................no

Spaztic
07-01-2002, 03:46 PM
I don't see the cell shading...the graphics seem to be pretty crappy though!

*hits 6 ft. glass full of the icky lime green*

I see the cell shading now!;)

cityson
07-01-2002, 07:27 PM
This game looks so outdated...The textures, lighting, and muscle colour, looked so low res....I agree Rage make good games and I appreciated eRacer, but this game is lookin' really bad...I am not looking forward to it.

MerimacHamwich
07-02-2002, 08:27 PM
Lets see... is there a sloted date for realease? I don't think so, therefor this is most likely in pre alpha stage! Give the graphics a break... it isnt like as soon as you start developing a game it automatically looks good becuase it is on xbox. There are so many reasons why it might not look good right now. When it hits gold then you can say it looks crappy but even then who really cares, its all in the gameplay.

Dre
07-04-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Lets see... is there a sloted date for realease? I don't think so, therefor this is most likely in pre alpha stage! Give the graphics a break... it isnt like as soon as you start developing a game it automatically looks good becuase it is on xbox. There are so many reasons why it might not look good right now. When it hits gold then you can say it looks crappy but even then who really cares, its all in the gameplay.

I agree it does look like crap. But, as for your last sentence, I bought an Xbox for gameplay AND graphics. I could have stuck with an Apple II if I just cared about gameplay...