PDA

View Full Version : House Hlaalu help.

Alien
07-01-2002, 05:39 PM
Please help...

I am in House Hlaalu. I am currenly doing the quests for them. But I am stuck. I am supposed to kill the queen of the egg mine near Suran. I can't find the thing!http://www.atypically.net/smilies/ah.gif I have walked over and over that area, and still am unable to locate this mine. If someone has done this quest, or has stumbled upon this mine, please give me directions where I can find it. Thanks.

SlightlySycho
07-01-2002, 05:58 PM
I think it's East of Suran. Go South from the city, then follow the water East. There should be a path leading North. Follow that path. There's an egg mine in the clearing the path leads to, but I can't remember what it's name is.

On a side note [read as *SPOILER*], there's also an Orc called Umbra around there to. He won't attack you, but he is looking for somebody who will give him a warrior's death. If you beat him, you'll get his sword (also called Umbra). Be careful though; he's incredibly powerful.

Alien
07-01-2002, 06:01 PM
Yeah, I read the strat guide, it says those directions too. I follow them, and I come upon a Ancesteral Tomb with 2 Skeletons in front of it. Thanks though