PDA

View Full Version : need armor?

mother
07-02-2002, 04:02 AM
well i have this enchanted cephlopod helmet. it has bond curiass on it and i love to use it. so while i was in tel fyr looting the place blind, i needed more room so i began dropping all my stuff under 1000 and i accidentally dropped my bonded armor. okay so now im thinking that i should pick it up, right?
no i left it there and when the enchantment wore off i still had that armor. which is by the way light and has an armor rating of 80!!! and it only wieghts 4.o!!!! but it doesnt have any value, oh well i think ill keep it anyway! anyone else have something like this?? ill test it out again once i find another bond enchantment. im still testing this gliych out, ill report more when i wake up.

mom

ps i can also just take it off and it stays in my inventory!!! wow

jschelm
07-02-2002, 07:44 AM
Yea, I did the same thing and posted a thread entitle cool glitch in the game where we discussed it.

Something kinda funny to do with that is sell the armor to an armorer, you will get like 1 gold for it and it will auto equip on him...lol

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 11:18 AM
Yea but the bad thing is the glitch only works for bound curiasses not helms,bracers,graves,etc.

mother
07-03-2002, 03:12 AM
yeah i tried it with the other items, no luck.