PDA

View Full Version : PiMP CHaIN!!!! [Enchanted Amulet]

JJaX
07-02-2002, 08:17 AM
IN regards to this thread here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16617)

I was in a situation were i coulnt talk to anyone and couldnt get the bounty off my head.

Well i really thought all was lost until i made this:

- Exquiste Amulet (find them all over)

- Learn charm 30 points (1500 gold @ mages guild balmora)

- 60K Grand Soul gem with a [Winged twilight] (top floor balmora, steal without getting caught)

- Go to the enchanter[downstairs] in Al' Durhn (take the warp from the mages guild in Balmora) (the reason you go to her not the woman in Balmora is because you have a stolen soul gem worth 60K)

Now heres the fun part ;)

Enchant the Exq Amulet with the 60K soul gem that does "CHARM" on touch.

0 to 30 Duration 1 sec should cost around 3500
Once this is done you now have "JJaXs PiMP Chain" :cool:

You can cast it about 150 times before it drains, But dont worry it recharges like any other enchanted item. [Assuming you enchant level is greater than 20]

You just walk up to people with your PiMP CHain Equipped and cast it in there face.

JJaX points at screen and cast spell a few times
"|3ITCH! You know what i want!"
NPC has been pimped

The NPC should like you 100 now. Feel free to use on anyone ;) :cool:

Feel free to make the PiMp Chain. Just be sure to call it "JJaXs PimP CHaiN"

Hey ratm1j1,
If you make my chain, Go visit the guy in the basement in Fort moonmouth [east of balmora]. Pimp him and he will give you a mission to kill some people in balmora. Once this is done he will clear your bounty!!!!

ENJOY PEOPLE!!!

Dre
07-02-2002, 08:30 AM
Wassup Jjax. Thats a great idea! I've got myself a ring like that. Only thing different that I can see is that mine does on target 50ft so when I cast it in a room, everyone gets some of the Dre charm. An extra suggestion for all you peeps :)

JJaX
07-02-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Dre
Wassup Jjax. Thats a great idea! I've got myself a ring like that. Only thing different that I can see is that mine does on target 50ft so when I cast it in a room, everyone gets some of the Dre charm :)

Mines a sweet deal!

1500 gold for the spell
3500 for the enchantment charge
Free 60k Soul gem
Free Exq Amulet

2 points cost to use, 300 Charge! WOOOOOW!!!!
Thats 150 USES!!!! WhoaA!!!

Call now ;)

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 11:04 AM
lol. thats something i need. I hate everybody in the game so i just kill em if they dont like me. Now i can just make the charm and i wont have to kill everybody now. All i need to do is pay the lady to get my stats up. btw does it recharge? i dont enchant items i just kill people and take theirs.

JJaX
07-02-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
lol. thats something i need. I hate everybody in the game so i just kill em if they dont like me. Now i can just make the charm and i wont have to kill everybody now. All i need to do is pay the lady to get my stats up. btw does it recharge? i dont enchant items i just kill people and take theirs.

All enchanted items recharge by themselves. To lessen the cost charge per use get training in enchantment. Im like a level 30 i believe in enchanment and i can cast my PiMP CHaiN 150 times if i kept using it over and over before it can charge.

ITS REAL SWEET!

The key is to say "|3itCh! You know what i want" as you point at the screen and cast it. ;)

Boom, 100%

Some people need extra pimping, So cast it like 2 or 3 times to make them like you 100

Alien
07-02-2002, 11:58 AM
Does their Charm toward you last forever? Or just 30 Seconds or whatever?

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 12:00 PM
IT DEPENDS. IF U PUT IT ON 0 IT WILL BE CONSTANT AFFECT AND 1 and up is for second duration. sorry about the caps.

JJaX
07-02-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Does their Charm toward you last forever? Or just 30 Seconds or whatever?

Make it so its "use on touch"
Duration = 1 second
Charm 0 to 30

And yes it stays Enchanted forever. If you follow the directions i posted above you can cast it more than you ever need to use it.

trust me, Its money.......

JJaX
07-02-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
IT DEPENDS. IF U PUT IT ON 0 IT WILL BE CONSTANT AFFECT AND 1 and up is for second duration. sorry about the caps.

you cannot cast charm as a constent.
Your not altering yourself, Your altering what you touch

If you create my PiMP CHain with 0 to 0 it will cast but wont do anything.

But if you make it 0-30 it works perfect!

EHWfedPres
07-02-2002, 08:40 PM
I do it the old fashioned way...made a spell charm 40 points.

People usually love me alot, disposition around 80 by default...so I dont really need to use it.

ScorpionX
07-05-2002, 06:12 PM
Wow, I haven't been here for a few days and I come back to find a way to get my bounty off my head. This is great, now I will not have to become a vampire.

Plewis
07-05-2002, 06:15 PM
eh, I made a spell that does that a long time ago... but good name for it JJaX:D

Plewis
07-05-2002, 06:51 PM
sorry for the double post but MY most recent enchantment on an amulet is pretty cool. It drains health 30-50 pts for 5 seconds and also paralyzes them for 5 seconds. I havent had a chance to use it yet, but it sounds like a 1 hit kill to me:D i spent round 30k for that bad boy:eek:

i used it... I it was doin everything fine so I just took out my dai katana when he was paralyzed and gave him one swift hit and he was gone... hehe! I love this game!

Sword 4 Hire
07-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Wow I just made this pimp chain and it's awesome...but I'd like to make more of em using different spells...is there anywhere else that I can get a grand soul gem with or without the soul inside of it? Thanks...

JADE8704
07-06-2002, 11:57 PM
damn dood...thats an awesome pimp chain! i called it "Jjax's Locket" though instead of Jjax's pimp chain....sorry :D

Felon
07-07-2002, 08:12 AM
I scored a helm from someplace with Charm 1-30pts constant effect.

JJaX
07-09-2002, 07:35 AM
To those who made the chain:

Im glad you enjoyed it.

I also created a "Calm down Fool" chain.

Its a calm humanoid 0-1 for 60 seconds. Guards still chase me cause i have a death warrant on my head im assuming. But i just calm them down and they walk away. :D

Alien
07-09-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
To those who made the chain:

Im glad you enjoyed it.

I also created a "Calm down Fool" chain.

Its a calm humanoid 0-1 for 60 seconds. Guards still chase me cause i have a death warrant on my head im assuming. But i just calm them down and they walk away. :D That's gotta bite having a death warrant the whole game.

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 11:22 AM
actually its fun havin a deathwarrant cuz all the guard and ordinators come and u can kill them it helps ur skills, when u get sick of one kind o gaurds use devine intervention and fight a different kind

JJaX
07-09-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Alien
That's gotta bite having a death warrant the whole game.

Its not that bad, Guards attack me then i kill them and sell there armor for like a 1k. So if i need a quick G, I just roll into town........

kazual
07-09-2002, 11:07 PM
IN regards to this thread here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16617)

I was in a situation were i coulnt talk to anyone and couldnt get the bounty off my head.

Well i really thought all was lost until i made this:

- Exquiste Amulet (find them all over)

- 60K Grand Soul gem with a [Winged twilight] (top floor balmora, steal without getting caught)

- Go to the enchanter[downstairs] in Al' Durhn (take the warp from the mages guild in Balmora) (the reason you go to her not the woman in Balmora is because you have a stolen soul gem worth 60K)

Now heres the fun part ;)

Enchant the Exq Amulet with the 60K soul gem that does "CHARM" on touch.

0 to 30 Duration 1 sec should cost around 3500
Once this is done you now have "JJaXs PiMP Chain" :cool:

You can cast it about 150 times before it drains, But dont worry it recharges like any other enchanted item. [Assuming you enchant level is greater than 20]

You just walk up to people with your PiMP CHain Equipped and cast it in there face.

JJaX points at screen and cast spell a few times
"|3ITCH! You know what i want!"
NPC has been pimped

The NPC should like you 100 now. Feel free to use on anyone ;) :cool:

Feel free to make the PiMp Chain. Just be sure to call it "JJaXs PimP CHaiN"

Hey ratm1j1,
If you make my chain, Go visit the guy in the basement in Fort moonmouth [east of balmora]. Pimp him and he will give you a mission to kill some people in balmora. Once this is done he will clear your bounty!!!!

ENJOY PEOPLE!!!

Jaxx does it have to be a exquiste amulet, or can it be an extravagent amulet? The reason I ask this is because I couldn't find a exquiste amulet but I did find a extravagent ruby amulet. Thanks in advance.

Plewis
07-09-2002, 11:27 PM
yeah an expensive amulet should do just fine. The only reason you would wont an exquisite amulet is if you want a higher end enchantment

kazual
07-10-2002, 01:00 AM

Jaxx I can't find any mage in Balmora that has Charm for a skill to train in. Is there any other place to train in charm? I really want this pimp chain lol.

JJaX
07-10-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by kazual

Jaxx I can't find any mage in Balmora that has Charm for a skill to train in. Is there any other place to train in charm? I really want this pimp chain lol.

In the mages guild in Balmora, Talk to one of the dudes downstairs..............

Its not a skill, You have to inquire about spells

Trust me, its there.

Spazmatik
07-12-2002, 12:57 PM
I would just like to thank Jaxx on a great item. The pimp chain is amazing, thanks man.

JJaX
07-12-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Spazmatik
I would just like to thank Jaxx on a great item. The pimp chain is amazing, thanks man.

Your quite welcome! Enjoy!

mticha_21
07-12-2002, 06:03 PM
for sum reason when i use it hardly effects them theyre still mad

JJaX
07-15-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by mticha_21
for sum reason when i use it hardly effects them theyre still mad

Hmmmm, Did you cast it 3-5 times on them and they still stay mad?

Thats really strange? Are you sure you made it correctly??
It should work the same on everyones game..........