PDA

View Full Version : How do you put stuff on shelves?

jschelm
07-02-2002, 11:34 AM
I keep seeing messages where people talk about putting their things on the shelves in their house....How do you do that? The only thing I have been able to do is put stuff in crates or things like that, but the shelves never give me that option.

JJaX
07-02-2002, 11:36 AM
Stand in front of a shelf and put your Crosshair right where your going to put it.

Go to your inventory and highlight the item and hit 'X' to drop it.

jschelm
07-02-2002, 11:39 AM
Cool, I always thought it dropped straight on the ground...Thanks for the tip.

JJaX
07-02-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by jschelm
Cool, I always thought it dropped straight on the ground...Thanks for the tip.

yeah its a cool feature.

I got a shelf at my place thats got all my really expensive helmets and swords (Glass, ebony helmet etc..) I put candles all over too. On my kitchen table i got all my really expensive soul gems with souls in them.

You can also steal mad pillows and toss them on your bed ;)

jschelm
07-02-2002, 11:45 AM
yea, I stole a house with a lady obsessed with pillows, there are well over a 100 of em, maybe I should make a pillow bed for myself with them all.

Alien
07-02-2002, 12:02 PM
I made a carpet out of pillows in my 2nd house. In my first one, Nerano Manor, I collect skulls on the shelves. I also have a lot of Ash Statues. And the Blue Glass Lanterns and Blue Paper Lanterns all over. Nice chilling affect.

JJaX
07-02-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Alien
I made a carpet out of pillows in my 2nd house. In my first one, Nerano Manor, I collect skulls on the shelves. I also have a lot of Ash Statues. And the Blue Glass Lanterns and Blue Paper Lanterns all over. Nice chilling affect.

I also use lanterns to give certain rooms a mood ;)

Skarp
07-02-2002, 03:13 PM
I took over Nerano Manor also and the first thing you see when you walk in is my trustly Skooma Pipe on the table.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to figure this out. Can you put books straight up on the shelf? I wanted to make the shelves on the 2nd floor a bookshelf but I can't get the books to stand up straight.

Dre
07-02-2002, 03:27 PM
Nope, you can't have books stand upright :(