PDA

View Full Version : Killing Guards

John002
07-02-2002, 01:43 PM
How can you beat the guards?
There's loot in the Balmora guard towers, but the guards are there all the time and I can't beat them.

JJaX
07-02-2002, 01:46 PM
Im a level 19 Dark elf, My long blade is 90 and my med armor is 80 something. My armor rating is in the 70's and i drop guards with few swings from my Unbound Longblade.

BOOM!

Advice: Train harder..................

Or if you cant beat them, Engage in a conversation with them away from the loot. Then run over and steal it when he is not in site. Its quite easy.........

silvertrace
07-02-2002, 02:50 PM
try having a "constant effect" summon dremora shield.......

u are badest mofo around, dont hurt to be level 58 and have beaten dagoth ur....................

i'm not done with the game tho, i want to rise to the top of each house;)

EHWfedPres
07-02-2002, 08:35 PM
Im level 56, and have some amazing amulets and stuff that I made...i have a constant levitate ring with constant effect speed fortification 15 points...restore fatigue ring so I can run forever, restore health ring, my intelligence is 145...

Im going to try and make a constant effect bound curiass on a curiass...see if I can keep it on forever :)

EHWfedPres
07-02-2002, 08:36 PM
Oh yeah, I use some badass spells and a Daedric Longsword to beat guards down.

Alien
07-02-2002, 08:38 PM
Paralyzing them works very well. Do that, and then hack away. I'm a level 19 Dark Elf Agent.

John002
07-03-2002, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Im a level 19 Dark elf, My long blade is 90 and my med armor is 80 something. My armor rating is in the 70's and i drop guards with few swings from my Unbound Longblade.

BOOM!

Or if you cant beat them, Engage in a conversation with them away from the loot. Then run over and steal it when he is not in site. Its quite easy.........

Guess I need to level up some more.

Tkf5000
07-03-2002, 09:56 AM
the guards are pretty easy. just get a good weapon and hit em hard and dont worry about anything except hitting them. If u find umbra and ur good at long blade that would be a good weapon for example.

Calve
07-03-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

BOOM!

yo what kind of med armour do you got?

Peace