PDA

View Full Version : For All These Negative Posts Lately!



DOOM
07-02-2002, 08:47 PM
I LOVE MY XBOX! It Has Never Had A Problem & The Games Are Awesome! At My Shop I Sell 2 PS2's To Every 6 XBOX'S I Sell...
I Sell Like 1 GCN's To Every 6 That I Sell As Well...
When It Comes To Returns, I Mostly Get Back PS2's, I Hardly Ever Get A XBOX... Man, Whats Up With You people Here Lately...
You Have The Greatest Gaming Console In The World... EVER!
So Chill, XBOX Is Doing Great!;)
Laterz...

l Maximus l
07-02-2002, 09:11 PM
This is a prime example of an XBox Addict! God bless ya! :D

wweomaniac
07-02-2002, 09:12 PM
Do you own this shop?
What is your shop?
Where is your shop?
Yous serious XBOX outsells 6 to1?
I find that hard to believe...

DOOM
07-02-2002, 09:38 PM
http://publish.hometown.aol.com/xbox2407/myhomepage/gp.jpg
MY GAME SHOP! :)
Yes, I Own It!
Yes, XBOX Outsells The Others!
Come In & Mention The Addict! I'll Hook Ya Upz With a Discount! ;)

l Maximus l
07-02-2002, 09:40 PM
Oh man, DOOM, I would be there in a New York minute, however, Seattle is very far from New York. If I happen to visit the area, I'll definately be shopping at your store! I like the logo by the way...nice work! :)

DOOM
07-02-2002, 09:43 PM
THAT WOULD BE AwEsOmE Maximus!!!!
U Da Man!;)

Highlite23
07-02-2002, 11:25 PM
I'm with DOOM on this one. I love my system , have had NO problems at all, and i feel there is a nice mix of games out and they are coming out at a decent rate.

Whats the prob??;)

l Maximus l
07-03-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by highlite23
I'm with DOOM on this one. I love my system , have had NO problems at all, and i feel there is a nice mix of games out and they are coming out at a decent rate.

Whats the prob??;)

Exactly! If appealing games came out any quicker, I wouldn't have the time to enjoy the ones that I currently have! I already have 10...which in a mere 9 months, that's the most games I have ever bought for a system in that short of time.

My black and green beauty has cost me a lot of money...I even purchased a new 50" Toshiba Widescreen HDTV! Ah...but, so worth it! :D

I just can't wait for Unreal Championship...I predict that this game will be a Halo killer in regards to it's multi-player capabilities...can't wait :)

rocksback
07-03-2002, 03:18 AM
I love my xbox and wouldn't trade it for a ps2 and a gamecube.

Snoopy7548
07-03-2002, 10:14 AM
hey doom, if i come to your shop, can i get a discount or somethin? lol. :D :) do u also sell movies?

Tkf5000
07-03-2002, 10:20 AM
I still dont understand why people doubt xbox though. it freezes once and people go berserk. i used to have psx and it froze all the time i never doubted it. xbox it better in all ways except size and weight and it may only have like 76 games most of them are good unlike ps2 where they have hundreds of games and 5/500 are good. and its the same price as ps2. i wouldt trade my xbox for a ps2 and a gamecube together i like it so much.

tennyson
07-03-2002, 10:40 AM
Thank you for that post DOOM! It's about time we've had something like that. I've had my XBox for over 6 months now and haven't had a problem that I wouldn't have had on any other console.

Spaztic
07-03-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
I still dont understand why people doubt xbox though. it freezes once and people go berserk. i used to have psx and it froze all the time i never doubted it. xbox it better in all ways except size and weight and it may only have like 76 games most of them are good unlike ps2 where they have hundreds of games and 5/500 are good. and its the same price as ps2. i wouldt trade my xbox for a ps2 and a gamecube together i like it so much.

I totally agree.....anyone remeber nintendo? My games would freeze all the time, and then you would have to blow on the cartridges, smack around the system, and then do a little jig before the game would work. All systems freeze up and crash sometimes people....it is a problem with all console/computer equiptment! Don't freek out!

Shorezy
07-03-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
This is a prime example of an XBox Addict! God bless ya! :D

That's for sure Max. Amen Doom. Keep sellin em'!

darianX
07-03-2002, 12:03 PM
Next time I go to NYC I'll have to take a trip over to Brooklyn and check this shop out :cool:

JimmieDoogan
07-03-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by DOOM
I LOVE MY XBOX! It Has Never Had A Problem & The Games Are Awesome!

Just because you've never had a problem doesn't mean they don't exist. I had an Xbox die on me and I don't give a crap. I'll just buy another one (BTW I already replaced my old one, AND I AM AGAIN ENJOYING SOME MORRWIND LOVE!!!! DAMN I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!). It's just a material thing dood... calmate' ese'.

Slacker
07-04-2002, 01:53 AM
ALL HAIL DOOM!!!!

Thats a Good post , Xbox is the future, and even if my Xbox caught on fire and burned my house raped my Dog and Stole my wife , molested my grandma and took a dump in my Chevy , I would still love it , and give it a beer

UnitedKingdom
07-04-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Slacker
ALL HAIL DOOM!!!!

Thats a Good post , Xbox is the future, and even if my Xbox caught on fire and burned my house raped my Dog and Stole my wife , molested my grandma and took a dump in my Chevy , I would still love it , and give it a beer

How colourful!

Anyway I've never had a problem with my trusty box except the occasional disc reading problems when its covered in finger prints. I don't think this is much to worry about, crashes are just part of computing. Every console and PC I've ever had has crashed and I don't think people should look too much into it happening on the XBOX. Crashing is just apart of modern computing and technology, Hell my Nokia 8310 mobile phone crashes more than my xbox!

Woocifer
07-04-2002, 09:08 AM
You guys are psychotic...its just a game console....if you are this spirited about your console then you should be a little more interested in talking about the upcoming instead of sittin here spoutin off silly things like

XBOX IS GOD, I'D DO MY XBOX IN ITS FARTBOX, I'D TIE MYSELF UP TO A TREE AND LET MY XBOX FLOG ME WITH A PS2 CONTROLLER...

Guys...relax...its video games...

You know I never thought the console was bad, I just think its the developers skimping out and putting crap on the shelves.

But what's the sense in praising something when there is no criticism? Blowin smoke up each others bungholes ;)

I dunno I'm just gettin really bitter at these kinds of threads, they make me wanna puke. Sounds like a bunch of Christians talking about Christ and God. Chill out!!! hahaha

And contrary to popular belief, crashing in technology is only something that we've all become accustomed to BECAUSE of companies like Microsoft that have 3 million people developing one piece of software. If techonolgy crashes then there is a problem. Don't accept anything less, otherwise we will sit in the same corner until they develop wonders like synthetic hearts...oh wait they have, and what happens when Grandpa Joe starts to spontaneously bleed from all the orifices on his body...just chalk it up to technology crashing? hahaha

Stop accepting crap. Pay for quality. That way they will learn like the spoiled brats they are.

DOOM
07-04-2002, 11:56 AM
I Am Glad To See There Are Many Who share my enthusiasm & Understand What I Am Saying Here... I Started this thread Because of The Recent Amount Of negativity Toured The XBOX As Of Late! I Just Thought I Would Show That O'le XBOX Spirit That Was So Prevalent On These Boards... Its Not Weird Or Psychotic To Believe in & Back Up Something We Enjoy! Remember, Its Not JUST A VIDEO GAME T0 A Real Gamer, Its A Part Of Every Day Life! Any REAL Gamer Knows This...
Thanks... :)

l Maximus l
07-04-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by DOOM
I Am Glad To See There Are Many Who share my enthusiasm & Understand What I Am Saying Here... I Started this thread Because of The Recent Amount Of negativity Toured The XBOX As Of Late! I Just Thought I Would Show That O'le XBOX Spirit That Was So Prevalent On These Boards... Its Not Weird Or Psychotic To Believe in & Back Up Something We Enjoy! Remember, Its Not JUST A VIDEO GAME T0 A Real Gamer, Its A Part Of Every Day Life! Any REAL Gamer Knows This...
Thanks... :)

*Sniff sniff*

Damn it....I love you, man! :D

FuNkY mOnK
07-04-2002, 01:33 PM
I’m on Staten island doom I could be over in ten minutes how big of a selection you have? And do you take trade in.
:)

DOOM
07-04-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
I’m on Staten island doom I could be over in ten minutes how big of a selection you have? And do you take trade in.
:)
Sure Man,
Come On Down... I Gotz Lots O Goodies 4 Ya!;)

BigGamer X
07-05-2002, 10:48 PM
This is my answer to the people that start these threads....TROUBLE MAKER'S ARE THIS (http://www.winternet.com/%7Emikelr/flame68.html)

FpS_PhReeK
07-06-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by DOOM
I LOVE MY XBOX! It Has Never Had A Problem & The Games Are Awesome! At My Shop I Sell 2 PS2's To Every 6 XBOX'S I Sell...
I Sell Like 1 GCN's To Every 6 That I Sell As Well...
When It Comes To Returns, I Mostly Get Back PS2's, I Hardly Ever Get A XBOX... Man, Whats Up With You people Here Lately...
You Have The Greatest Gaming Console In The World... EVER!
So Chill, XBOX Is Doing Great!;)
Laterz...

So... will you let me exhange my defective Xbox for a new one?

Adema
07-06-2002, 01:45 AM
Am I in a XBA forum or a poetry forum. Lol. Thats some good reading. Last time I checked my Xbox hasn't caught fire or raped any dogs. But I guess thats because I don't give my Xbox beer....often. Lol. I don't really care what other people say the Xbox is or isn't going to do in the future. All I know is that I am pleased with my Xbox and we'll have to see if it brings me more happiness in the future.