PDA

View Full Version : Hours of Morrowwind

BigJim
07-02-2002, 10:43 PM
how many hours must you play before enjoying morrowwind?

xboxmaster2002
07-02-2002, 10:48 PM
about 1-5 hours..i started good but it gets better as you play on.

halocombat4ever
07-02-2002, 10:49 PM
ive never played the game but it seems like it takes a long time

Calve
07-02-2002, 11:05 PM
When I first started out i liked it but it never gave me the feeling "Damn I needa go play Morrowind"....But I am now about 10 hours into the game and im feeling it...

Peace

Nas
07-02-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Calve
When I first started out i liked it but it never gave me the feeling "Damn I needa go play Morrowind"....But I am now about 10 hours into the game and im feeling it...

Peace

yeah man, i know what you mean....at first, it was more like "Ahh, I'll try to get into that game and see if i can understand it" because at first, i was totally clueless on how to play it (and still kinda am, lol on some things) and it wasn't too appealing to me, but now, especially after ready all these posts on here bout how people are so -in- so level or have so-in-so item...it makes me wanna play and get somethin rare so i can show it off lol. now, i too am like "damn, i wanna play morrowind and explore and find some cool stuff and level up!"

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 12:17 AM
I loved it right away ... in the 7 days that I've had it I had to have played it atleast 60 hours ... I'd play all day until 5 am, wake up at 3 pm, and repeat ... crazy snit. I am getting a lil ****ed at it tho cuz I got really far on the main quest, forgot to save (I know, my fault), and the fuker froze on me! GGGGRRRRRR ... makes me mad just thinking about it. O well, I took a break from it. :)

Alien
07-03-2002, 12:21 AM
I liked it as soon as I saw the man with one eye on the ship...http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/contrib/blackeye/small3dblackeye.gif

EHWfedPres
07-03-2002, 01:39 AM
I started to like it right away. I played over 20 hours so far and am not bored yet. :)

Skarp
07-03-2002, 02:40 AM
I loved it right away ... in the 7 days that I've had it I had to have played it atleast 60 hours ... I'd play all day until 5 am, wake up at 3 pm, and repeat ... crazy snit. I am getting a lil ****ed at it tho cuz I got really far on the main quest, forgot to save (I know, my fault), and the fuker froze on me! GGGGRRRRRR ... makes me mad just thinking about it. O well, I took a break from it.

Wait till reality strikes and you have to get a fulltime job, you'll be happy to log 5 hours a week.

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 02:44 AM
Haha still in high school ... ;)

Skarp
07-03-2002, 02:51 AM
hahah charish it. Thats all I did when I was in high school

mahalan
07-03-2002, 08:28 AM
Played it. Finished main quest, house and guild quests. Been there, done that.

The game started out good but got really boring. Every challenge in the game is aimed at newbies. Once you build your character up, the game's pointless. I might as well be playing "The Sims".

Wonder why you hear about people whose characters are level 15 killing entire towns? Wonder why you hear people saying "I'm going to try and kill every NPC in the game"? Because the thing's a cakewalk. I'm just amazed at the number of people who love it because they don't have to do anything. Did they find the challenges in other RPGs that daunting? I guess it's a game for those who never felt successful at anything else. No matter what you do, you'll find Morrowind easy.

Tkf5000
07-03-2002, 09:49 AM
Yea and once u become a vampire (if u do) the game gets like three times as easy. All your stats go up a ton and u kill everything that took 2 hits before in one hit.i try not to lvl up in the game. I kill almost everything in one hit andim lvl 24 i think. hardly anyone is like lvl 30. the hardest thing i ever fought was one of the dagoths. i have been killing dremora lords since i was lvl 10. I can see why people want tokil towns. Its about the most chalenging thing even though its not really hard at all and its a lot of fun. I about 700k and i doubt i will ever use it.its a shame that there wasnt some harderdungeons for more advanced people. There is but there are no dungeone with all monsters at least lvl 50. But it is fun getting acrobatics and stuff to 100.

Nato King
07-03-2002, 10:24 AM
It took me about 1-5 hours until I got to love this game now I have been playing Morrowind for 2 weeks and I love every second of it. This game really keeps me on my toes.:)

Tkf5000
07-03-2002, 10:31 AM
i really dont want to play morrowind because it takes all my time away. i am sitting here wanting to play it right now and its all thats going thru my head but once i start i play all day non-stop.

Alien
07-03-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by mahalan
I guess it's a game for those who never felt successful at anything else. I take it you love the game then right? ;) jk

Hugh_Jass
07-03-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Skarp

Wait till reality strikes and you have to get a fulltime job, you'll be happy to log 5 hours a week.

I don't know about you, but I only work 40 hours per week. I can play XBOX 3-4 hours per weekday if I so choose. Weekend, of course, are totally open.