PDA

View Full Version : -=Morrowind Cheat=-

RapmasterC
07-02-2002, 11:39 PM
1. Buy a bound weapon spell

2. Have one other weapon of the same type (ex. Longblade) in your inventory and then no other weapons.

3. Cast the bound weapon spell and hold your Left trigger , right trigger, and X.

4. You know it's working if it seems to go frame-by-frame and makes a type of clicking noise.

5. Hold them in for as long as you want ... I usually hold mine in for 30 seconds.

6. Walla, your skill of the type of weapon you used in the bound weapon spell will now be leveled up a T O N ... all depends how long you hold it in. When holding it in for 30 seconds on mine I usually get my weapon skill over 2000 and usually maxed out which is sweet.

7. Have fun whooping peoples asses.

Calve
07-03-2002, 01:17 AM
damn!!!! i tried it out and it worked!!!!! i aint gonna use it tho!!!

Peace

ps...Good find!!!!!

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 01:57 AM
Why not? Trying to use a weapon when it's skill is at like 5 at the beginning is bullshiznit ... you only hit them once every 20 attempts. Making the fighting in this game so difficult at first is colder than a witch's titty ... but, after you level up, it becomes fun. You all know how frustrating it can be to try to kill someone or something at the beginning of the game and can't hit the friggin' thing ... ;)

Skarp
07-03-2002, 02:33 AM
You hold L, R, and X, then cast the spell using R? I thought your already holding R?

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 02:41 AM
Hold R as you cast it and then hold L and X ... sorry if I confused you. ;)

Skarp
07-03-2002, 02:52 AM
i see...i see...

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 02:55 AM
;)

mother
07-03-2002, 03:54 AM
ill use it later after ive played awhile. ill just make a character to messaround with later. thats tight lol. great post!!

Gamegirl
07-03-2002, 08:52 AM
I don't understand what you mean to buy a bound weapon spell. Where do you buy one from??? and is it really called that. You mean if I have a fireblade to get another one, or will any ordinary blade work as long as I have 2. Then how do I use the spell or attach it to my blade??? Sorry if I sound dumb, but I'm just starting out with rpg's.If you could just walk a sista through this would be nice of you.:)

Tkf5000
07-03-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Gamegirl
I don't understand what you mean to buy a bound weapon spell. Where do you buy one from??? and is it really called that. You mean if I have a fireblade to get another one, or will any ordinary blade work as long as I have 2. Then how do I use the spell or attach it to my blade??? Sorry if I sound dumb, but I'm just starting out with rpg's.If you could just walk a sista through this would be nice of you.:)
Stop by some traders or the mages guild. if you hit Y before you buy the scroll u can see whta it does. it will say like bind longsword 30 seconds on self. and u dont need like 2 fireblades all u need is 2 axes or 2 blunt weapons,etc. But you can only have those 2 in your inventory. Rpgs are the hardest games to learn so dont feel dumb. hope that helps :)

and Rapmasta does your skill go over 2000 the max is 100 without any type of charm, i have known about this glitch for a while i just never used it.

Skarp
07-03-2002, 11:19 AM
When you perform this cheat, and your long blade for example goes to 3000, you become level 300? heh that'd be something...

Calve
07-03-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Skarp
When you perform this cheat, and your long blade for example goes to 3000, you become level 300? heh that'd be something...

na it doesnt

but its still crazy!!! after i did it i went out and killed some guy on the street in one shot......im still not gonna use it cuz i dont like cheating...

Peace

Gamegirl
07-03-2002, 03:12 PM
Dang it worked!!!! And it certainly took care of those irritating skeletons. My blade is at 6 thousand 3 hundred and something. I am new to rpg's, so this is kinda cool to be able to do this if I get frustrated . It gives me time to learn how to combine spells and magic, etc. This (for me) makes the game alot funner. Thanks :D

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 04:00 PM
Hehe ya I know it makes it a lot easier because now you can actually hit with your weapon ... lolz. Your welcome. :)

JimmieDoogan
07-03-2002, 04:16 PM
Someone should use this trick and kill everyone in the game... I wonder how that would go... Bet you could kill a guard with ease.

jshaudvitis
07-03-2002, 05:09 PM
ill use my orc with this and ill kill EVERY ONE in the game but of corse monsters and stuff are still there but ill do my best, i just need to no where to get the bound weapon spells.

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 05:54 PM
Guards respawn after 24 hours ... ;)

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Go to the Mage's Guild in Balmora, go down to the bottom where it is a big room and has a section of beds you can sleep in. Talk to everyone and check out what "Spells" they have for you to buy. A couple of them have bound weapon ones and the Balmora transporter has some too ... she's in the backroom with Khaji or whatever that chick's name is. Hope that helps. ;)

Gamegirl
07-03-2002, 06:08 PM
I used the steel longblade. You can get another(i had a hard time finding another) in caldera. Can you do this trick with everything in your inventory like helmets, armor , boots and such? I see they have bound spells for those items too???

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 06:16 PM
I've tried but so far can't find any other cheats ... only ones with weapons work. The weapons work because the X makes it keep drawing out the bound weapon and when you draw it out the first time it increases your skill so the X makes it keep drawing it out and therefore increasing your skill ... more like a bug instead of a cheat ... but it's sweet either way. ;)