PDA

View Full Version : Those skeletons are kicking my butt! Help me out please???

Gamegirl
07-03-2002, 12:04 AM
In the tomb to get the skull, what's the easiest way to kill the skeletons? any help would be appreciated. also what do I do with the scrolls? I read them and can't understand them or how to use them. Please help out a fellow XBA girl:confused:

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 12:08 AM
Make the weapon that you have's stats better before thinking of going in there ... if you need to stat up read my cheat post ... ;)

Alien
07-03-2002, 12:11 AM
Easiest way to kill a skeleton. Try using Silver weapons, or ones that are Enchanted that do damage such as Paralyze, Poision, Fire and Frost Damage, etc. Or just grab whatever you want and run like crazy. http://216.40.201.38/otn/alienz/alien.gif

Calve
07-03-2002, 12:55 AM
The easiast way is by far magic...

Peace

Tkf5000
07-03-2002, 10:01 AM
Get an enchanted weapon and u can use a glitch like the one rapmasta posted. And you shouldnt go in there if you are lvl 2 or something, i would wait until i was like lvl5+.

SlightlySycho
07-03-2002, 12:01 PM
For the skeletons, more or less what everybody else said: get a silver or enchanted weapon. If you're a short blade user, I suggest checking out the Balmora Fighter's Guild. There's a guy there that sells a Dwemer Jinksword. Excellent weapon. Lasted me to level twenty. Has a Paralysis effect, but the charge doesn't last long. Still, good damage ratio.
You might also want to try leveling up a bit.

As for scrolls, you equip them at the spell menu. When you want to use one, press Y and attack. They're only good once, though.

Alien
07-03-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
For the skeletons, more or less what everybody else said: get a silver or enchanted weapon. If you're a short blade user, I suggest checking out the Balmora Fighter's Guild. There's a guy there that sells a Dwemer Jinksword. Yes, the Jinksword is an awesome weapon. You should combine it with another weapon, such as Last Wish. Now that's an awesome weapon, Last Wish. It poisons like crazy, and works good. Usualy, I paralyze with the Dwemer Jinksword, and then poison with the Last Wish, and then shock with the Wild Shardblade or something (enchanted glass daggear that shocks). You can get Last Wish from the guy in the Ald'ruhn enchanter Under Skar.