PDA

View Full Version : beating halo

BigJim
07-03-2002, 02:16 AM
beat halo long time ago but wondering i heard that if u beat it on the top level there is an alternate ending, is it true and by the way tried it on the hardest and damn!!!!

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 02:29 AM
LOL ya there's an alternative ending ... hard as hell tho especially on 2nd level where the alien drop ships keep droppin off elites and it's like impossible cuz they never miss on Legendary ... lolz.

Sargent_Ryan
07-03-2002, 10:08 AM
The ending on legendary is maybe 10 seconds longer. It is pretty funny but just playing through the game on legendary is worth it because it was so fun.

PSYCH0 GUY
07-03-2002, 11:24 PM
ya my friend and i always beat missions on legendary at about 2 at night.. in one of our famous forts.. it is so awesome.. the last level is so hardcore... i love it

Reclaimer
07-05-2002, 12:20 AM
I laughed my ass off when I saw the alternate ending.

cityson
07-05-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer 343
I laughed my ass off when I saw the alternate ending.

What is the alternate ending about??? The only ending I saw was I escaped from the Maw with the airship...Just like the ending of Red Faction.

No Fear 23
07-05-2002, 12:14 PM
if u beat the legendary mode on the Maw level, the ending will be a little longer, with something different. its about a marine adn an elite fighting over a gun. im not gonna spoil it all, just play the last level on legendary and u'll see.

UltimateAg
07-05-2002, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
... hard as hell tho especially on 2nd level where the alien drop ships keep droppin off elites and it's like impossible cuz they never miss on Legendary ... lolz.

I couldn't agree more. After that part in Level 2, everything else was a breeze IMO. The alternate ending is also on a OXM demo disk, I can't remember which one though.