PDA

View Full Version : To anyone who has played the Hunter: The Reckoning oxm demo

RapmasterC
07-03-2002, 02:32 AM
I tried it out one day and I killed all of the dude's and I dunno what to do. I went around and picked up gunz n snit but there's like no where to go. There's a chick at the end but it won't lemme talk to her ... ne ideaz?

BTW, that demo disk was one of the worst I've played ... the only one I liked even a little was Outlaw Golf ... I might have liked HtR if I would've known how to finish it. Hehe :)

lllSmokelll
07-03-2002, 05:01 PM
u gotto go around and look for all the green lights(i think they are green) and use the action button and them :D

BTW...i never found all of em....i could but i didnt

NomadLLama
07-23-2002, 04:08 PM
oh come on dude!! what you gotta do is go up to all of the blue lights (glyphs as it says if you have read what pops up at the beginning) and press the button marked as "A". you gotta find i think 8 of them. when you are done, on the steps next to the "chick" there will be a green color thing. walk up to it and press the button marked as "A".

P-Rock
07-31-2002, 09:59 PM
This has surprised me so much. So many people tell me the game sux because they couldn't beat the first level. They said "I couldn't find the green thingies."

Just so many people are judging the game on the opening level. Talk about closing your mind. :rolleyes:

symposiumx
08-01-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by WolverineX
This has surprised me so much. So many people tell me the game sux because they couldn't beat the first level. They said "I couldn't find the green thingies."

Just so many people are judging the game on the opening level. Talk about closing your mind. :rolleyes:

I agree with you WolverineX. The game is a lot more fun than the opening level makes it out to be.

as far as not being able to know what to do...
NO OFFENSE people, but it's not difficult at all. it tells you what to do, and even if it didn't come'on!! I mean they are huge freakin', glowing green symbols...!!

P-Rock
08-03-2002, 12:00 PM
Yeah man, I hear ya. Too many ignorant gamers nowadays. :rolleyes:

BlindSniper
08-10-2002, 05:02 PM
just look for doors or sumtin just walk around