PDA

View Full Version : More help with Urshilaku Burial ground bow

crazyotto
07-03-2002, 06:59 AM
I was told the bow is up at the top of the spiral room. I have already killed whom ever... but do not have the bow. I have looked high and low. Any help to what room... anything would be grate. Detect enchantment... that is what I"m looking into now. Hope that will work in the Burial room, find this dam bow. Don't know. Thanx for your time.

RudedogX
07-03-2002, 08:02 AM
If you go all the way up to the top of the path in that area, there is a room by itself. Don't be fooled by the first room you come too, the path leads up further. It is the end of the path that the room is at. If you beat the ghost in there (shouldn't be too difficult), just click on the ghost and a selection screen should come up. The bow should be there.

SkoalMint
07-03-2002, 09:13 AM
Also, after you get the bow and are coming out on the spiral, look on the wall to your left. There are a couple of mummies you can jump/levitate to with some glass armor. It has been awhile, but I think I got a glass cuirass and glass greaves. May just have been one of them tho.

Skarp
07-03-2002, 11:25 AM
Skoal Mint, isn't anything better. How'd I guess you would also be from the south.