PDA

View Full Version : MK Deadly Alliance Delayed, Do You Care?

Ninja Scroll
07-03-2002, 11:37 AM
Midway officially announced on Tuesday that Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance will be delayed from the original shipping month of September to some time in December (just in time for Christmas Xbox giving!). The thing is, do you give a d@mn if the game ever comes out?

Im sure Sub-Zero & Scorpion will love any support they can get from you guys, as you may know their pressed for money,.. those dudes been un-employeed since MK3 & MK4 were both massive flops!:D

Hugh_Jass
07-03-2002, 12:27 PM
If I was going to buy a fighting game it would be Buffy.

Scarlet Spider
07-03-2002, 12:41 PM
im buying it.

Spaztic
07-03-2002, 12:51 PM
I don't care if it gets held back as long as it dosn't suck when it comes out!!!! From the look of it.....honestly it dosn't look like anything special....we will see!

lllSmokelll
07-03-2002, 04:55 PM
im gonna get it cause i played mk1 and mk2 all day when i was little....i never remember beating it without cheat codes....but it was fun as hell

X-Factor
07-04-2002, 09:53 AM
It is better to delay a game, than to rush a game.

I'm sure Midway delayed Deadly Alliance for good reasons. They want to make sure Deadly Alliance is the best it can be, and has no flaws. Deadly Alliance has to be near perfect...how else are they going to make up for MK4?

Ninja Scroll
07-05-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by X-Factor
It is better to delay a game, than to rush a game.

I'm sure Midway delayed Deadly Alliance for good reasons. They want to make sure Deadly Alliance is the best it can be, and has no flaws. Deadly Alliance has to be near perfect...how else are they going to make up for MK4?

I highly droubt no matter how many delays this game suffers it will still be flawed. You dont honestly think this game will be anywhere in Soul Caliburs league, do you?
Now Namco's Soul Calibur is what flawless execution is all about.
This is the only fighting videogame in history that the most respected reviewer in the industry in Famitsu gave it a perfect 10, 10, 10, 10.
And is it me, or is this still the best fighter ever, and it came out on 9/9/99 for Dreamcast and still owns all.:cool:

faceoff508
07-05-2002, 02:45 PM
I dont really care for both!! They all are going to be on all thre consoles!! So it wont push the Xbox to its limits. Also I just dont think they will be good. Cause the last MK sucked!!

ScorpionX
07-05-2002, 10:08 PM
I liked all the Mortal Kombat games exept for the ones on DC, although MK1 and 2 on SNES were the best. I don't really care that it gets delayed, it should still be a good game.

cityson
07-06-2002, 03:56 AM
I never care about games that are released from Midway....Like Blitz, SpyHunter, etc....They are all bad graphic games and no fun at all!!!!!

POD13259
07-07-2002, 01:24 PM
I used to like MK for a while, but then I saw Soul Calibur, and I was immediately hooked.

X-Factor
07-08-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I highly droubt no matter how many delays this game suffers it will still be flawed. You dont honestly think this game will be anywhere in Soul Caliburs league, do you?
Now Namco's Soul Calibur is what flawless execution is all about.
This is the only fighting videogame in history that the most respected reviewer in the industry in Famitsu gave it a perfect 10, 10, 10, 10.
And is it me, or is this still the best fighter ever, and it came out on 9/9/99 for Dreamcast and still owns all.:cool: I agree; Soul Calibur is one of the best fighters ever, but Deadly Alliance still has the chance to be a great fighter. ;)

You think Soul Calibur 2 will top it's proceeder (Soul Calibur)...:confused:

POD13259
07-08-2002, 03:12 PM
I see where you're coming from, about SC2 being able to top SC1, but did anyone think that Neversoft could top the original THPS with THPS2? And again, did anyone think they could top THPS2 with THPS3?

Tkf5000
07-08-2002, 07:02 PM
i care but i cant exactly say its the best. its trying to be 3d and the 3d one for n64 was crap. hopefully they take this time and improve.

X-Factor
07-11-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by POD13259
I see where you're coming from, about SC2 being able to top SC1, but did anyone think that Neversoft could top the original THPS with THPS2? And again, did anyone think they could top THPS2 with THPS3? Tony Hawk 2 topped/eliminated the original Tony Hawk, and Tony Hawk 3 did the same to Tony Hawk 2. So going by this evolution of the Tony Hawk series, Tony Hawk 4 should top/eliminate Tony Hawk 3.

Just when you think Tony Hawk can’t get any better, a better Tony Hawk comes out. Neversoft must have done a deal with the devil, because this series refuses to cool down.

Knight
07-11-2002, 08:22 PM
Nope I don't care because the game is going to suck!!