PDA

View Full Version : Could this be Xboxonline Dashboard??

CodeMonkey
07-03-2002, 12:05 PM
What you think of this, Real or Fake
One of my friends sent me the link from TeamXbox.
IMO it looks real or its a very good job at a fake. if it is real, it would have been nice to see some animation in there..

The download is 7MB it also has sound (just in case people don't have speakers or you are at work)
Just right click and save as

http://static.vcdquality.com/XboxLiveDashboard.avi

:D

Scarlet Spider
07-03-2002, 12:27 PM
code, i hope you didnt do what i think you did...........

Scarlet Spider
07-03-2002, 12:32 PM
Ok. by listening to it, you didnt do what i thought you did, and thats a good thing. the bad thing is that its only audio, played it with realplayer and there was no video

maneatingcow
07-03-2002, 12:35 PM
For those of you who can only hear the audio, you need to upgrade to the latest version of DIVX.

As for the video, it looks partially good, but some of it looks too fake. The intro (with the 3D tube-ish thing) looks legit. Some of the menus look to choppy... why dont they show the smooth movement of the XBL dashboard? The normal one has some cool animation....... :confused:

CodeMonkey
07-03-2002, 12:56 PM
You can download the latest version of Media Player
MEC
I know what you saying. At parts it does look real, and at times choppy, and its a shame there is no animation if it is real.. but if some person has made this then its a good job, plus there is alot of detail in there. for one the DNS... if its fake,they have gone to alot of trouble i will say that

LOL and wat did u think i had done S Spider..
ALso did u get my PM?:D

Snoopy7548
07-03-2002, 05:51 PM
dude man, do not get the new windows media player version! just stick with version 6.4. the new one is bad. it lets microsoft see what you like open. so if u download a movie, and you play it, then that info gets sent to microsoft

CodeMonkey
07-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Snoopy7548
dude man, do not get the new windows media player version! just stick with version 6.4. the new one is bad. it lets microsoft see what you like open. so if u download a movie, and you play it, then that info gets sent to microsoft

LOL do u really think MS has the time to sieve through many millions of peopls data..
i would not worry about it.

Snoopy7548
07-03-2002, 05:58 PM
man, the government. its spying on you man! with those satellites and x-rays. they get into your mind man! lol, j/k:D :)

dave_m123
07-03-2002, 05:59 PM
LOL somehow i dont think MS will be monitoring things through media player. the new version is superior.
as for the video looks like someone took a lot of footage and then cut and pasted it together. but it looks real alright.

CodeMonkey
07-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Snoopys, if they know everything, just best stop poking Marios Fire, they will have u sectioned off.....

:D

sinizuh
07-03-2002, 11:10 PM
that's on horrible encoded divx movie...

anyways from what i saw, it looked good... but the guy was going too fast.

Toonz
07-04-2002, 12:29 AM
Microsoft must think I am real Sicko than if they know what I am watching.

gtaplayer
07-04-2002, 12:39 AM
is the new ting we gotta d/l 2 see it called realone?

dave_m123
07-04-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Toonz
Microsoft must think I am real Sicko than if they know what I am watching.

What teletubby and Pokemon vids :D.

Shiz_96
07-04-2002, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by CodeMonkey

LOL do u really think MS has the time to sieve through many millions of peopls data..
i would not worry about it.

It's automatic data sent to them for marketing purposes. They don't have to monitor. The numbers show them what we like most so they no where to spend the most money.

Dashboard looks real