PDA

View Full Version : Website w/Alchemy list



Nas
07-03-2002, 05:34 PM
I know its posted here somewhere, but i can't find it :( but can anyone please post a good website that has the potion making list on it besides www.gamefaqs.com? thank you

h2ok9gbh
07-04-2002, 01:39 AM
The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages has a darn good list of spells and alchemy recipies

Nas
07-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by h2ok9gbh
The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages has a darn good list of spells and alchemy recipies

not trying to act an a$$, but...and that address would be..........?

Nas
07-04-2002, 02:55 PM
never mind, i found it, i think it was Apoxx who posted it (thanks man) but it is http://morrowind.vvv.tf/find.cgi if anyone needs to know it.

peace

EHWfedPres
07-04-2002, 02:57 PM
www.elderscrolls.com

h2ok9gbh
07-05-2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Nas


not trying to act an a$$, but...and that address would be..........?

sorry, didn't know the address

i was just surfin and found a sight called "Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages" and it had the best ingrediant list/potion list that i have seen

Nas
07-05-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by h2ok9gbh


sorry, didn't know the address

i was just surfin and found a sight called "Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages" and it had the best ingrediant list/potion list that i have seen

alright man, thats cool. i was just makin sure you knew i wasn't bein a smarta$$ to ya or anythin. peace

AppoX
07-06-2002, 03:37 PM
ya i posted that site, it is a very good site for alchemy, ne recipe u need is tehre i believe, or almost