PDA

View Full Version : Mistress Dratha

SlightlySycho
07-03-2002, 05:30 PM
*Spoiler*

OK, I'm on the Fourth Trial of the main quest. I've already been declared Hortator of House Redoran and Hlallu. But I've hit a dead end with the Telvanni. There's this one councillor, Mistress Dratha, who hates all men. You're supposed to find a means of raising her disposition, but for the life of me I can't find it. She's the only person in Tel Mora who responds to prompts about her. I even tried buying a dress and dousing myself in Bug Musk to see if I could trick her; she wasn't havin' it.

If anybody's gotten past this part, I'd really appreciate it if they could give me a hint or something about how to get her vote. Thanks.:(

SlightlySycho
07-04-2002, 04:41 PM
Well, nevermind now. Apparently, the Telvanni live by a "Might Make Right" philosophy. Since she wouldn't vote for me, I was allowed to kill her in order to become Telvanni's Hortator.

I must say, that had to be the most satisfying murder I've committed in the whole game.:D

RapmasterC
07-04-2002, 04:43 PM
lol

SlightlySycho
07-04-2002, 09:07 PM
Though . . . I do feel guilty about having to take out several of her minions.:( But I guess you get make an omlette without aborting a few chicks.

Felon
07-06-2002, 01:17 AM
How did you get the guy for house Redoran to Duel you?

SlightlySycho
07-06-2002, 11:43 AM
You must get the approoval of the other councilmembers first. Once you've rescued Sarethi's son, just go to all the other council members and they'll vote for you.