bethanyaidan
07-03-2002, 06:23 PM
Does any one no about the new wrestling game raw

lllSmokelll
07-03-2002, 10:21 PM
yeah.....

EHWfedPres
07-04-2002, 01:33 PM
if it sucks as much as the first one, then dont hold your breath.

Reclaimer
07-04-2002, 08:10 PM
I bought RAW the day it came out. For awhile I liked it, but I
just got tired of it. Just like the reviews said. Most wrestlers likenesses are dead on and some like Triple H are just plain wrong. There isn't enough content to make the game interesting for a long time. No royal rumbles or cage matches. Just different versions of a tag team match. The opponent A.I. is the same regardless of who you fight. They do the same thing repeatedly, plus they fall for the same tricks repeatedly. The create a wrestler is very exuastive though. That's the only really cool thing. I ended up with a wrestler that almost looked like me. Unless I look pretty generic in real life:D Sadly though, no custom soundtrack feature and they picked of course the big names to be in the game, but allot of losers and no-names too. Where's Booker T or R.V.D.?
I ended up trading RAW in for THPS3. Hopefully RAW2 will make up for past sins.

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 11:43 AM
I couldn't care less about the no-talent whackjob real-life poser ***gots...the first thing I did was make my own character...and the CAW mode was pretty sad actually. I want to use a wrestler's costume, not a bikini and robot parts. :rolleyes:

SmoX
07-19-2002, 01:38 PM
I was goin' to buy it, but luckly i didn't. sounds like a peice!! :cool:

Do the characters actually look like the real wrestler??