PDA

View Full Version : Hey RapmasterC, can you show a map of where the mines are???

Gamegirl
07-04-2002, 08:22 AM
Since your the morrowind god, I thought you could help. The mines near Caldera I'm talking about, after the killings in the egg mine in the fighters guild. I'm supposed to kill 4 people there. Can you help :confused:

SlightlySycho
07-04-2002, 12:25 PM
Head West from Caldera. Not through the main gate, mind you; go through the little opening in the outer wall behind Shenk's Shovel. Go over the hill and you'll enter a sort of valley. Keep close to the mountains on the South. You should see a break in the rocks that leads to a little path heading South-East (it'll have a rope railing on one side). Follow that path South over the hill. If you keep following that path, you'll end up coming to a rope bridge that leads to the Caldera Mining Company . . . but you don't want go there. You should see a mine with a Wood Elf guard to the right of the path. That Wood Elf is the first person you need to kill (if you want to make completely sure, ask him about Telvanni Agents; he'll attack you). Don't worry, he's a wimp.
Now, before you enter the mine itself, you may want to return to Caldera to sell the stuff you looted from the Wood Elf and to rest. Or, if you have an item that can heal you, use it and head on in. In either case, you may want to have a scroll of Vitality ready, because the remaining three Telvanni are going to be attacking you together which is pretty difficult at any level. So make sure to cast that spell before they attack you.

Oh, and for the love of God, save before you enter that mine. It took me like three attempts to do this.;)

RapmasterC
07-04-2002, 04:56 PM
lol ... I'm not the "Morrowind god" ... heh. Thanks newayz. I suggest for anyone needing help on Morrowind to go to the official forums and search for whatever you look for ... that's what I did to help me at first.

Official Morrowind Forums (http://www.elderscrolls.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php)

RapmasterC
07-04-2002, 04:57 PM
P.S. I'm XBOXMAN on the Morrowind forums. :)