PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Allied Assault

German
07-04-2002, 10:17 PM
Do you guys think medal of honor allied assault will come out for x box. If frontline comes out for it better have multiplayer. Abd when do you think battlefield 1942 will come out.

cityson
07-04-2002, 11:52 PM
No, I don't think Medal of Honour: Allied Assult would come out for the Xbox cuz...
1) It's old.
2) EA's spending time right now makin' MoH Frontline.
3) MoF in consoles is G@Y!!!!!

Tinny
07-14-2002, 03:33 PM
Medal of Honour on the X-Box will be VERY welcomed. Although 1942 looks set to beat MoH:AA I will still get MoH:AA simply to play it without the lag I had with it on my PC. I mean it won't be a Halo equal but I remember the fun I had with it... the tank... the sniping mission before the tank... and ofcourse the beach landing which I still play again and again just to see the many ways marines and I can die.

MEDAL OF HONOUR: ALLIED ASSUALT MUST COME OUT ON THE X-BOX! (September 2002 hopefully)

Battlefield 1942 should be coming out late this year... December...I thinkt he PC version will come out a in August or September... don't quote me on that.

cityson
07-14-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Tinny
MEDAL OF HONOUR: ALLIED ASSUALT MUST COME OUT ON THE X-BOX! (September 2002 hopefully)

Uh no.....MoHAA will NEVER gonna come out on Xbox.....There's no way EA would spend time reborning the older games....In fact, MohAA didn't even show up on the E3 2002...So don't bother thinkin' of sept 2002 will be the release date.....

Tinny
07-14-2002, 04:05 PM
"Older games" what the hell? So what if it's old? People will still buy it especially looking at how big a hit it was on the PC version. It's a great game thats still gonna sell.
Also, E3 doesn't always show all the games that are gonna be release this year. Developers prefer to keep a lid on things before they think the game is ready to be announced. EA has done it several times and so have others, and their games are announced quite a bit after E3.

cityson
07-14-2002, 10:35 PM
"Older games" what the hell?

So you really like older games to show up on Xbox huh??? You know, I wouldn't ever think of that cuz, imagine.....Porting Wolf 3D into the Xbox is good? Porting Final Fantasy I into the Xbox good? Porting Tony Hawk's Pro Skater I into the Xbox is good???? Think twice man....

Tinny
07-15-2002, 05:14 AM
lol, I don't think MoH:AA is that old and you are wildly exagerating... HOWEVER: I would love to see the early FF series (I-VI) on the X-Box and if RTCW is gonna be on the X-Box, it should come in a set with Wolfenstein 3D - same thing if DOOM III comes out... we get the original DOOM game. BRILLIANT! Tony Hawks 1? They probably won't make it but there is the 'old' Tony Hawks 3 that has come out on the X-Box.

Good idea cityson! Heck, they should put all those arcade classics on a single CD - pong, tetris, pinball...

PS. It doesn't have to be new to be good. It just has to be fun. What the heck is great graphics for when you can't have fun? Oh, and I guess quite a few X-Box owners will remember pong...lol, oh that game still quite addictive y'know. :D

Hugh_Jass
07-15-2002, 07:54 AM
If they are porting ReVolt to the XBOX anything is possible. That game is ancient.

UltimateAg
07-15-2002, 10:46 AM
This is old news people. MOH:AA will NOT be coming to the xbox, but it was announced during E3 that MOH:Frontline would be ported over from ps2 to xbox.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/361/361071p1.html

cityson
07-15-2002, 10:56 AM
Yea Tinny, why don't you like Frontline instead....I've played it in EB and it kicked AA's ass so badly! I bet it's better than your PC verion of MohAA....If you have a PS2, you should grab one.

Tinny
07-15-2002, 12:21 PM
*Sigh* MoH:AA woulda been a much better game on the X-Box then MoH:F. MoH:AA wasn't one of the best FPS on the PC for nothing and NOWAY does Frontline beat AA. If Frontline goes to X-Box, EA needs to add some of the AA missions to make it almost as good MoH:AA on the PC. PS2 Frontline beats PC MoH:AA? Hah! Thats a good one!

cityson
07-15-2002, 12:52 PM
*Sigh* MoH:AA woulda been a much better game on the X-Box then MoH:F. MoH:AA wasn't one of the best FPS on the PC for nothing and NOWAY does Frontline beat AA. If Frontline goes to X-Box, EA needs to add some of the AA missions to make it almost as good MoH:AA on the PC. PS2 Frontline beats PC MoH:AA? Hah! Thats a good one!

Mna, I am not gonna compare the two versions of Moh with you anymore.....Have a nice day and enjoy your PC MohAA.....