PDA

View Full Version : Secret Master Locations

Calve
07-04-2002, 11:35 PM
Ok peeps here it is my (not so) famous locations of the Secret Mastas!!!! Hope it helps:)

Acrobatics:
Senyndie, Fighters guild on the waistworks level of the Vivec Arena canton

Alchemy:
Abelle Chriditte, in the Propylon Chamber at the stronghold Valenvaryon

Alteration:
Seryne Relas, at her home in Tel Branora

Armorer:
Sorollus Saccus, on the lower level of the Hawkmoth Legion Garrison in
Ebonheart

Athletics:
Adibael Hainnabibi in Adibael's yurt at the kaushtababi camp, south of
Molag Mor.

Axe:
Alfhedil Elf-Hewer, on the upper level of the stronghold Falensarano.

Block:
Shardie, in the courtyard of the Buckmoth Legion Fort outside Ald'ruhn

Blunt Weapon:
Faralenu Henim in the Abbey of St. Delyn the wise, off St. Delyn Plaza in
Vivec

Conjuration:
Methal Sean, on the lowest level of the Ald-Ruhn Temple.

Destruction:
Leles Birian, east of Piernette's Farmhouse (located east of Pelagiad)

Enchant:
Qorwynn, near the exit from the stronghold Indoranyon

Hand-to-Hand:
Taren Omothan, in the soutwestern bedroom on the lowest level of the
Holamayan monastery

Heavy Armor:
Seanwen, at Arena Fighters training in Vivec

Illusion:
Erer Darothril, at Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in Sadrith Mora

Light Armor:
Aerin, in the Andus Tradehouse in Maar Gan

Long Blade:
Ulms Drathan, at the Armigers Stronghold in Molag Mar

Marksman:
Missun Akin, in Missun Akin's Hut atop the stronghold Falasmaryon.

Medium Armored Defense:
Cinia Urtius, on the deck of the boat at the Tel Fyre dock

Mercantile:
Ababael Timsar-Dadisun in a yurt in the Zainab Ashlander Camp

Mysticism:
Adrarume, in the west wing of the Gateway Inn in Sadrith Mora

Restoration:
Yakin Bael, at the Vos chapel

Security:
Heccerinde, at his house in Balmora

Short Blade:
Todwendy, at the Lucky Lockup Cornerclub in Balmora

Sneak:
Wadarkhu, at the Druegh-jigger's Rest in Gnaar Mok

Spear:
Mertis Falandas, on the lower level of the Tower of Dusk at Ghostgate.

Speechcraft:
Skink-in-Tree's-Shade, at the Mages Guild in Wolverine Hall at Sadrith Mora

Unarmored:
Khargol gro-Boguk, in the Vacant Tower in Dragon Fel.

Peace :D

Plewis
07-05-2002, 09:05 AM
cool thanks. I figured out the security one when I went into his house and stole his secret master's lockpick:D... eh, I use spells anyways:p

Dre
07-05-2002, 09:41 AM
Sweet dude! Very helpful info :) My light-armor skill is soon to be 100!

Alien
07-05-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Dre
Sweet dude! Very helpful info :) My light-armor skill is soon to be 100! I went there yesterday, she charges lots of gold for training in Light Armor. Or maybe she doesn't like me very much. I dunno

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 10:54 AM
Medium Armored Defense:
Cinia Urtius, on the deck of the boat at the Tel Fyre dock

Not in my game...stupid retard wandered off! That prick is the only thing keeping me from having 100 in all my major skills... :(

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 12:04 PM
I can't fukin find the enchant bish ... I killed one person by that stronghold but I checked her body and it said "Worshipper" so I doubt that's her. :confused:

Plewis
07-05-2002, 08:40 PM
bump you know I joined that darn temple just so I could get my conjuration up, but you know what? You have to do a ton of quests for that lady to train you!:(

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 08:42 PM
The Enchant person is the last dude by the door on the way out. He might attack you so just calm humanoid and then buy your skills.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 09:20 PM
Wha??? I went in the top and there were these two plasma thingies and that's it. There was also this other place but it said not to enter cuz u can't get back out. They were both on the top of the building tho. Is there another entrence?

Plewis
07-05-2002, 11:00 PM
where is the Indoranyon stronghold? and would having enchant that high even make a diference if you have azura's star?

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 11:28 PM
If you have perfect enchant you can enchant snit yourself which will save you A LOT of money ... enchanting big stuff costs like 20g+ ;) No Azura's star wouldn't do anything except you wouldn't have to keep getting grand soul gems. :)

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 11:29 PM
Oops forgot, that stronghold is north and a little west of sadrith mora ... look on yo map that came wit game ;)

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 11:30 PM
O fook, bro is home so he gonna take internet ... so won't be able to reply for rest of night. :( 'Night all. :)

Plewis
07-06-2002, 12:32 PM
bump... i think this thread should be made sticky! Whos with me??!!

EHWfedPres
07-06-2002, 12:38 PM
Everyone has a big map that came with the game...it's quite easy to use...you LOOK AT IT.

Plewis
07-06-2002, 02:06 PM
actually I cant find my map right now, so dont be so quick to judge buddy;)

Plewis
07-06-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
Oops forgot, that stronghold is north and a little west of sadrith mora ... look on yo map that came wit game ;)

i looked all there was, was some daedric ruins or soemthing like that. I think thats what you clear out to get the Azura's Star. But No stronghold... help would be perfecton

Calve
07-07-2002, 02:23 PM
how do i get master training from the light armour aerin girl.... im 100 with her and when i goto training she trains light armour normally.... do i have to be part of the thieves guild... and also im trying to join the thieves guild but they say "we have our standards imperial, and you do not meet them" so whatta i do??? please help:(

Peace

Calve
07-07-2002, 08:33 PM
SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!:( :( :(

Plewis
07-07-2002, 10:19 PM
Calm down dude, and dont use God's name in vain... shame on you. You cannot train your light armor above your agility. So if your agility is only 58 your light armor cannot be more that 58. I have yet to have trouble with these people except that I am not high enough rank or not in their faction:(

Calve
07-07-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
Calm down dude, and dont use God's name in vain... shame on you. You cannot train your light armor above your agility. So if your agility is only 58 your light armor cannot be more that 58. I have yet to have trouble with these people except that I am not high enough rank or not in their faction:(

k thx man...
im sorry i am also VERY religious i was ****ed off tho

im gonna edit the post

Peace

Plewis
07-07-2002, 11:15 PM
i dont want to get into a theolegy(sp) thing here. But If your religous that dont mean anything. I was just reading about that today. So I guess Im supposed to say it:D If you really was a believer then you would realize the magnitude of what you just said and would definitely not say it EVER. just trying to help out my good buddy Calve. Ive always liked Calve:p and thanks for editing the post

Calve
07-07-2002, 11:28 PM
ya im gonna try to think b4 i say stuff especially about God...

Peace

Skarp
07-10-2002, 12:43 PM
Sometimes I am embarassed to pull out that map if people are home at my house...is it just me?

Plewis
07-19-2002, 04:28 PM
bump

Bretzky
07-31-2002, 02:05 PM
bump

Plewis
07-31-2002, 03:26 PM
bump... mods make this thread sticky for me!!!!