PDA

View Full Version : Are items that are for sale randomly generated?

Nas
07-05-2002, 12:47 AM
Alright, there was this 10,000g weapon i was wanting to buy. I was DYING to buy it! I used the bug musk and everything to get the cheapest price (got her down to almost 5000) but i still fell short when it was time to pay up. It's stats were tight as hell, so i was like "i'll go sell some stuff, and then come back" so (i forget why, i think i was already saved in caldera, and i was in vivec) i reloaded my game, and then sold my goods. then i came back to that girl who was sellin the goods, and she didn't have the sword!!!! what happened? are the items randomly generated of something? is there anyway i can get her to carry the item again? will reloading over and over work? or am i just f****d? :mad: :mad: well please let me know! :) thanks! peace

Calve
07-05-2002, 01:13 AM
try reloading.... its happened to me but when i reloaded it was their

Peace

Plewis
07-05-2002, 09:04 AM
i think it is randomly generated. i have made 2 characters, and one of them bought a dwemer jinksword from the lady with all the soul gems in Balmora's mages guild. and the other one bought it from a guy in the fighters guild and the girl didnt have it. So I dont know what to tell ya except reload like he said

Alien
07-05-2002, 09:12 AM
Yeah, in the Vaults, one time, I went in there and there was a Glass Curiass, Glass Greaves, and Glass Helm. I stole them, but got caught. So I reloaded. This time, I got two Glass Shields. I felt I was being jipped with two Glass Shields, so I reloaded. This time I got the Curiass and Greaves, but not the Helm. :( Darn, but I lived with it and went to Ghostgate and got all my Glass Armor there.

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 11:18 AM
When your bartering and the person says "The Offer Is Refused", hit the A button alot and they will probably accept after alot of tries.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 11:56 AM
LOL you'll be there awhile if you try to sell something worth 10g for 100 ... LOL!

Dre
07-05-2002, 01:30 PM
Not just items for sale. Items in chests/crates/etc will sometimes change as well. I was exploring dungeons with my new character and found 3 grand soul gems and then died. When I reloaded there wasn't a single grand soul gem in the whole dungeon :(