PDA

View Full Version : The Ordinator's are a pain in my a$$!!!

Sword 4 Hire
07-05-2002, 01:52 AM
OK so I go and kill dren, I grab an ordinator helmet there and I wear it because its the best I got, so I go into Vivec and talk to a guard, he flips out about it so I drop him like a fly. Now whenever I come back every ordinator attacks me, no I have no bounty, yes I take all of my ordinator equipment off beforehand, and I'm a part of the imperial legion (if that matters) No matter what I do they are holding a grudge against me, and now I can't even walk into Vivec because I cant take on the entire friggin fleet, is there some way I can resolve this problem???

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 11:06 AM
That happened to me too...except I killed a few ordinators in Ghostgate and had a 5k+ bounty there...now every one if mad at me...oh well, bring them on the little *****s! I took on 3 at one time before, I'm waiting for 4 :cool:

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 12:02 PM
Lolz ... those helmets make you look like a fruit ... glass and ebony helmets look cooler :P

khaos2005
07-05-2002, 12:18 PM
You're supposed to help him...

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 12:24 PM
If I have a solution I would tell him ... but I have no idea how to solve this ... maybe try a calm humonoid spell on a large distance? I dunno das the best I can come up with.

Dre
07-05-2002, 12:28 PM
rapmaster is right... try calm humonoid. It might be your only solution. If that doesn't work, try making a charm amulet

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16862

Sword 4 Hire
07-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Do you think making a charm will stop them from attacking...because there is no interacting with them...as soon as they see me they attack...

Oh an what's a calm humonoid?

Dre
07-05-2002, 02:20 PM
calm humanoid is a spell you can buy. It lowers someones "aggresiveness" towards you. Thats the best explanation I can think of...

Alien
07-05-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Dre
calm humanoid is a spell you can buy. It lowers someones "aggresiveness" towards you. Thats the best explanation I can think of... They also have "Rally Human" and "Rally Animal". Does that make them attack?

Plewis
07-05-2002, 04:32 PM
i think its only when you have the helm. because I got indoril paldrons and the ordinators dont do anything about it