PDA

View Full Version : An Idea

bluace98
07-05-2002, 09:20 AM
I'm back again....got a slight suggestion for my friends that work for the Xbox staff and monitor forums like this 24/7
(because i know u do.)
Anyway, if you guys haven't thought about it already, I think that Xbox Live would be great opportunity to make a shift in the industry's market share. I think that Xbox should work with some particular broadband provider and come up with an "all in one" Xbox Live Broadband package deal....say $40-45. Also if you trade in your PS2 you get your first month free. I think that an offer like this could prob. double MS market share to give them a better foothold when that Xbox2 comes out!!!!Just my ghetto point of view....

Dre
07-05-2002, 09:29 AM
hahaha.. I love that "trade in your PS2 for a free month" line... classic!

ShannonX
07-05-2002, 01:19 PM
they will have a package deal. When it comes out, you will pay around $50 for the communicator, the first years worth of service and a free game (if you can call it that).

lllSmokelll
07-05-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
they will have a package deal. When it comes out, you will pay around $50 for the communicator, the first years worth of service and a free game (if you can call it that).
why dont you get a choice on your free game

Adema
07-06-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by goldberg

why dont you get a choice on your free game

You don't get a choice because they are alread including a startup disc and a head set, plus the game isn't actually a full game it's just for people who can't get/ aren't interested in a game to go online with. It would cost way too much just to give away a full priced game.