PDA

View Full Version : Collecting souls for enchanting?

y2jkol
07-05-2002, 10:08 AM
How do u collect the souls of things to enchant weapons, i already have many soul gems but how do i trap souls and where ido i find them? THANKS IN ADVANCE

kazual
07-05-2002, 10:35 AM
To enchant an item, you must have charged a soul gem. Higher quality soul gems can trap larger creatures to create more powerful enchantments. To trap a soul, you need an empty soul gem, a soul trap spell or scroll, and a live creature. Cast soul trap on the creature then kill it. Upon it's death, its soul will be trapped inside your previously empty soul gem. Highlight your soul gem to see if the creature is trapped or not- I found out the prosedure in the Morrowind booklet, that is exsactly what it says to do in the book aswell. So goodluck in trapping souls.

Kazual

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 10:50 AM
Get a bunch of soul gems. Bigger, higher level creatures need bigger, more expensive soul gems to fit inside. Summon something, cast soultrap on it, beat it to death.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 12:29 PM
Or you could do it the "þûššý" way and go buy a summon golden saint spell and trap yourself some golden saints in grand soul gems and walla, constant effect enchantments like w00t.

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 07:26 PM
Where is the summon Golden Saint spell? You said Tel branora or whatever and nobody there sells it...?

ScorpionX
07-05-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Where is the summon Golden Saint spell? You said Tel branora or whatever and nobody there sells it...?

It is there. Go into the tower. Levitate up to the very top and there are 3 rooms up there. The person that has it has a enchanted robe on and I believe has a pretty expensive weapon in his room. He has tons of summoming spells, I bought a winged twilight and golden saint.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 07:45 PM
Hehe woulda replied if I woulda saw it ... thanks tho ratm.

Sword 4 Hire
07-06-2002, 06:30 PM
Where can I find some grand soul gems....I already stole one from the chick in Balmora...and now I need some more....please help...thanks