PDA

View Full Version : Favorite way to play 007 Agent Under Fire

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 11:49 AM
I like to play with automatic weapons (custom picked), low gravity with Q-Claw and Q-Jet, and I usually play as the one guard that looks like a military guy.

Reclaimer
07-05-2002, 06:14 PM
AUF is a pretty good game despite the fact the maps are little small on multiplayer. Using the Q-jet and low grav is a cool way to expand things. Sort of reminds me of the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon fight scenes. For ****s and grins we do the same as you but use the golden gun mode.

Automatics on the harbor stage is really insane. Just bullets flying everywhere. You really need to take to the air just to avoid mass crossfire everywhere.

The only thing I really don't like is the fact that the AUF sniper rifle projects a laser beam (which is a cool effect) but your target will notice your laser sight moving around the floor or wall well in advance.

But in all, a good Halo training game.

UnitedKingdom
07-08-2002, 05:46 AM
I like playing with the q claw and the automatics, but I also prefer to team up with a friend against the bots. But sometimes you can catch a bot stuck trying to walk through a wall!:D

The best level has to be the castle, do this level with a q claw and you only land to pick up ammo!