PDA

View Full Version : Wooo! My weapon creation!

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 01:19 PM
Dracula:

Weight: 54 lbs.

Value: 50,000g

Best attack: Chop 3-44

Condition: 4800/4800

Power:

Cast When Strikes - Drain Health 62 pts in 1 ft on target

Dracula = sex weapon.

Dre
07-05-2002, 01:21 PM
Dude thats sweet... if you want something even sweeter, check out absorb health :)

BTW, what kind of weapon is that? Sounds like a somewhat powerful enchantment

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 01:23 PM
Daedric Dai Katana (sp?) I dunno how to spell it now cuz can't see it now I just see Dracula :P ya it does over 100 damage easy in one hit. :D

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 01:30 PM
how do you make weapons? sorry, im new to morrowind

Dre
07-05-2002, 01:31 PM
Its not really making a weapon, its enchanting a weapon. If you don't know how to enchant, just try a forum search here and you should find plenty of threads with thorough explanations on how to do it.

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 01:33 PM
ive heard of enchanting and i meat a dude that said enchant, i even had one of those green rod things that was like a soul thing. i went to enchant, but it said i didn't have any of those things in my inventory but i saw i had one. anyways, i made the thread in the RPG section, reply if u know

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 01:40 PM
That means your soul gem doesn't have a soul (creature) in it. I think it explains how to catch one in your game manual. ;)

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 01:41 PM
ill take a look, thanks

Plewis
07-05-2002, 01:54 PM
ive been thinking about enchanting my Daedric Dai Katana. Maybe out a paralyze and absorb health on it.... but I need to get a Golden Saint in a grand soul gem. Where can I find a grand soul gem thats souless?

but without any enchantments on it ive been able to take out some old mages guild women in one hit:D I almost took out the entire Balmora Mage's guild without taking any damage:p

Dre
07-05-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
ive been thinking about enchanting my Daedric Dai Katana. Maybe out a paralyze and absorb health on it.... but I need to get a Golden Saint in a grand soul gem. Where can I find a grand soul gem thats souless?

but without any enchantments on it ive been able to take out some old mages guild women in one hit:D I almost took out the entire Balmora Mage's guild without taking any damage:p

Go to Gnaar Mok. Then wander off on the islands and coast close-by. I found like 5-6 empty soul gems in a couple of caves along the way.

Plewis
07-05-2002, 02:05 PM
thanks Ill remember that! and what level do you think you have to be to kill a golden saint. Im level 14 and also where do they hang out?

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 02:07 PM
wargh, u dudes got sweet weapons.
dont worry, soon ill be able to enchant and i WILL BE KING!! RULER OF MORROWIND!!

::snore:: ::snore:: ::snore:: :::::DREAMING::::: ::snore:: ::snore:: ::snore::

Dre
07-05-2002, 02:10 PM
On an island close to Dagon Fel there is one.. there's also alot more Daedra on the island. If you are really stuck, I suggest you do a quest. Go to the Azura shrine (SE on map) and talk to the statue. She'll tell you to rid an island of Daedra and not to disturb this chick on the island. Anyhoo, go to the island, kill all the Daedra (pretty hard.. I used mark, recall and divine intervention a couple of times ;)). You can trap the golden saint soul while doing this. When you've finished, go back to the shrine and you'll recieve a re-usable gem!

Plewis
07-05-2002, 02:12 PM
is it constant though? That would be so awesome! I gots to do that quest!

Dre
07-05-2002, 02:18 PM
Ya, you can trap a golden saint in it. But for some reason, I wasn't able to trap a summoned golden saint... only one "in the wild".

A cool thing to do with the reusable gem is make a weapon with a powerful enchantment that includes soultrap and use the gem to recharge the weapon after every kill.

Also, in case you are wondering, if you use the gem at a real enchanter, it will be in your inventory after you purchase the enchantment.. it'll just be emptied of the soul that was in it.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 02:19 PM
I just took a longggg walk thru the woods and ended up going to ghost gate ... man this place is kewl cept for all the monsters and practically nowhere to rest. :(

Plewis
07-05-2002, 02:25 PM
you would have certainly been to ghostgate before if your last character was level 114... although I dont see how that is possible... I smell a liar:confused:

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 02:27 PM
Naw, never went to Ghostgate before ... never really wanted to. I was a loner on my Merlin.

faceoff508
07-05-2002, 02:56 PM
What game are you talking about?

Dre
07-05-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by faceoff508
What game are you talking about?

Morrowind... the only RPG out on Xbox so far unfortunately.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 03:19 PM
It's not unfortunate ... this game kicks fukin ass yo... only rpg I ever bought. :)

Alien
07-05-2002, 03:56 PM
They should have different Lounges for different games that get lots of attention. Like a Hunter Lounge, or a Halo Lounge, or a Morrowind Lounge, etc.

Plewis
07-05-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Dre
Dude thats sweet... if you want something even sweeter, check out absorb health :)

BTW, what kind of weapon is that? Sounds like a somewhat powerful enchantment

Ive been looking all over where can I find an absorb health spell. I gots plenty of money now I just need the spell:D

and I thought getting to ghostgate was a breeze. I barely lost any health. I guess me little dark elf is just tougher than yours;)

SkoalMint
07-06-2002, 09:52 AM
thanks Ill remember that! and what level do you think you have to be to kill a golden saint. Im level 14 and also where do they hang out?

You can also find Ascended Sleepers (which I think are just as good as Golden Saints) at Kogoruhn.

Plewis
07-06-2002, 10:23 AM
well, I heard they both have constant effect. Ill check that out... once I look at my map and find that K place:D

SkoalMint
07-06-2002, 10:28 AM
well, I heard they both have constant effect. Ill check that out... once I look at my map and find that K place:D

Be careful which ones you trap tho. Some are called Ascended Sleepers and when you trap them the gem is work 80K. There are others that look just like Ascended Sleepers called Dogoth something or other. When you trap them, the gem is only worth 66K or so. I have one but haven't experimented to see if it will do the constant effect.

EHWfedPres
07-06-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
only rpg I ever bought. :)

Wow, the only RPG you ever bought, and you get to level 114 before anyone else can hit level 40...you're a quick learner, or a complete bullshìtter.

:rolleyes:

RapmasterC
07-06-2002, 07:34 PM
??? Okay you lost me ... but you cannot stop the name calling ... you have pms? Or any other disorders?

Nas
07-07-2002, 12:24 PM

Well I'm level 25 Dark Elf...and I'm trying to remember where I saw these two Golden Saints. Well Plewis, have u done the mage's guild mission where u have to go to that cave Punabi (I call it Punanny, haha) and get some guild dues? Well if you haven't, like right before you reach that cave, in that area, there is a golden saint, who has a Ebony Mace and a Glass Shield. If u did do the mission, and missed it, there is one in that area. Also, on your way to Ghost Gate, from Balamora (coming up on Ghostgate from the Southwest) there is a ruin...and I saw another one running around there. She had a Glass Longsword. I hope that helps some man! I know the descriptions are kind of sketchy, sorry! peace

Alien
07-07-2002, 12:30 PM
You know, I am level 27...and have never fought a Golden Saint. Yes, pretty sad...:confused:

RapmasterC
07-07-2002, 01:02 PM
Alien ... it's not sad but u just gotta go exploring more ... I always go check out ruins and dungeons and snit for fun ... you fight a lot of the better monsters and have good fights. :)