PDA

View Full Version : How do you enchant a weapon?

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 01:32 PM
sorry, im new to morrowind

Plewis
07-05-2002, 01:51 PM
first you have to buy the spell with the effect you want. Like if you want the weapon to paralyze the enemy you buy Paralysis. Then you get a soul gem WITH a soul in it. You can steal some from the mages guild in Balmora or buy/steal one and soul trap a bad guy with the soul trap spell or scroll. Then kill them and their soul will go in the gem. Next you go to someone who has enchant as an option except the one you stole the gem from because they will take it back. You go to them and theres a menu system that explains itself. Hope that helps. Kinda confusing but it isnt when youve played the game a bit:)

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 01:55 PM
ok, ill be able to figure where to get the scroll from one of the local magic dudes, but the mages thing...i hate stealin, i always get caught, im not the type of stealthy dude. is it possible to buy?

Plewis
07-05-2002, 01:57 PM
i think you can but its easier to make her turn the other way and drink some potion of shadow then steal. If she catches you reload and try again. Cause theres no way Im buying a 60k grand soul gem:eek:

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 01:58 PM
let me be more clear.

is it possible to buy a soul gem WITH A soul in it? if not, how do you capture the dudes soul and put it in the gem?

CALzinger
07-05-2002, 01:58 PM
oh, makes sense. i guess ill have to practice on my stealth skills eh? i dont like gettin caught, dirty work