PDA

View Full Version : Sims Game

Dr X
07-05-2002, 02:07 PM
Dose any one know if their will bw a sims game coming out for the xbox, that would be ace I loved it on the pc.

Razzle Dazzle
07-05-2002, 02:08 PM
No, sadly, there will not be a Sims game for XBOX. They recently announced that "The Sims" will be going to PS2 only. :(

Dr X
07-05-2002, 02:10 PM
Thats bull **** it would so look better on the xbox !!!!

Dr X
07-05-2002, 02:14 PM
I think you ned to get back on your pc and play it because you can get hooked on it.
The way you can play around with a persons life, its cool.
But if you do get back on and play it do not forget about your xbox, lol.

faceoff508
07-05-2002, 02:38 PM
Its published by the fuc*king publisher called EA!! So it will not come to the Xbox cause EA hates the Xbox and likes the PS2 better, because EA is PS2's *****!!

Genesis
07-05-2002, 06:13 PM
Good call faceoff, that's probably the reason. Anyway, how good can you make "the sims" look, it's not like it's got intense graphics or anything. Only the sims themselves are made of polygons and such. Besides, i think playing the sims on a contoller would suck ass.

faceoff508
07-05-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Genesis
Good call faceoff, that's probably the reason. Anyway, how good can you make "the sims" look, it's not like it's got intense graphics or anything. Only the sims themselves are made of polygons and such. Besides, i think playing the sims on a contoller would suck ass.

The best thing to do is make it in third person!! And you cycle through people using a button!! It would be easier that way!! Well for me anyways!!

Hugh_Jass
07-06-2002, 07:57 AM
The SIMS continues to be successful due to the expansion capabilities. In order for it to be a hit on the XBOX it would have to be compatible with XBOX LIVE and download new items and locations.

However, I don't think the XBOX hard drive is big enough to support such a game. My wife loves The SIMS and she has many gigs of mods for the game.