PDA

View Full Version : Omg! I Have The Best Idea For Morrowind ! ! ! !

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 03:26 PM
OMG ... THE WEAPON CHEAT THING WITH THE BOUND ITEMS WORKED CUZ OF THE CONSTANT EFFECT FORTIFY ATTRIBUTE POWER THE WEAPON HAD. SO IF I COULD JUST FIND AN EMPTY GRAND SOUL GEM I COULD MAKE A WEAPON HAVE CONSTANT EFFECT FORTIFY ATTRIBUTE AND THEN MAKE IT ALL OF MY ATTRIBUTES SO MY STATS WOULD SKYROCKET THRU THE ROOF! OMG!!! NE ONE HAPPEN TO KNOW A LOCATION OF AN EMPTY GRAND SOUL GEM? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Alien
07-05-2002, 03:55 PM
Little excited I see...

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 03:57 PM
Ofcourse! With that you can make the best character that's possible! How is that not exciting? Too bad I can't find a grand soul gem no matter how many fukin caves I explore. Someone else will now receive the fruits of my genius idea ... leaving me behind. :(

Calve
07-05-2002, 04:03 PM
ya man....

top floor of the balmora mages guild theres a grand soul gem u can jack....

Peace

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 04:08 PM
Naw that one already has a soul in it and it's not a good enough soul to get constant effect. :(

Alien
07-05-2002, 04:17 PM
I remember there was this one in this one Wizard Tower. You know how they have those branches and roots growing at the top of the rooms, it was on a ledge near one of those. I tried to grab it, but got caught, got killed by the whole gang of wizards. So I reloaded, checked there again, and it was gone. I don't remember where or anything though, it was real early in the game.

Plewis
07-05-2002, 04:26 PM
dre had the answer to that question in your weapon thread and could you please explain that a little better and out of caps lock one more time for me. Cause Im slow

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 04:43 PM
Huh? Me?

Plewis
07-05-2002, 05:22 PM
yeah, your the only one who spoke in all caps;)

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 05:27 PM
I was just askin if ne one knew ne places where I can find empty grand soul gems.

Plewis
07-05-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
OMG ... THE WEAPON CHEAT THING WITH THE BOUND ITEMS WORKED CUZ OF THE CONSTANT EFFECT FORTIFY ATTRIBUTE POWER THE WEAPON HAD. SO IF I COULD JUST FIND AN EMPTY GRAND SOUL GEM I COULD MAKE A WEAPON HAVE CONSTANT EFFECT FORTIFY ATTRIBUTE AND THEN MAKE IT ALL OF MY ATTRIBUTES SO MY STATS WOULD SKYROCKET THRU THE ROOF! OMG!!! NE ONE HAPPEN TO KNOW A LOCATION OF AN EMPTY GRAND SOUL GEM? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i was refering to this

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 06:25 PM
The Morrowind cheat I posted about before used a constant effect fortify attribute on the bound weapon and that is what caused the stats to go up high ... and I thought that if I could make a constant effect attribute weapon with strength, speed, endurance, etc, that I could raise those stats a ton also.

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 07:32 PM
I have no clue what you are talking about.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 07:34 PM
I do not see how you guys think that is complicating ... newayz, got any spots for grand soul gems EHW?

Plewis
07-05-2002, 08:00 PM
if you looked in your demon sword or whatever it was thread Dre said where you can find empty grand soul gems and how to get a gem where you can get constant effect and reuse over and over

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 08:07 PM
Yes I know about Azura's Star ... k I look to see about empty grand soul gems.

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 08:09 PM
Woohoo! Finally! I master conjuration on this guy ... wowzors that takes a long time. :) Damn, even at 100 conjuration a Golden Saint has only a 66% of working, Winged Twilight 77%, and then the rest all 100%. :) :)

Plewis
07-05-2002, 08:10 PM
well, why would you need grand soul gems when you have azura's star?

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 08:14 PM
I didn't say I had it, I said I knew about it. And you get it at the end of the game and I never finished the main quest ... ;)

Plewis
07-05-2002, 08:22 PM
why would you bother with it after you beat the game? I think your wrong there, but I havent done it either so I cant say for sure

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 08:23 PM
YOU GET THE MOTHER ****ING STAR AFTER YOU FINISH THE MOTHER ****ING GAME AZURA ****ING GIVES IT TO YOU

EHWfedPres
07-05-2002, 08:40 PM
I went to Tel Branora and nobody sells Summon Golden Saint...where do I buy this spell at?

Anyway, I picked up 9 or 10 empty grand soul gems in my travels...one was used on a golden saint. I dont remember where I got them...1 at the hall of Fyr, 2 at the Dren Plantation...

Plewis
07-05-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I went to Tel Branora and nobody sells Summon Golden Saint...where do I buy this spell at?

Anyway, I picked up 9 or 10 empty grand soul gems in my travels...one was used on a golden saint. I dont remember where I got them...1 at the hall of Fyr, 2 at the Dren Plantation...

you wouldnt happen to remember where at dren's plantation? I went there but didnt find any. I also was just looking for good ol' moon sugar:p and weapons anways which I got. mmm... Daedric Dai Katana:p

jshaudvitis
07-05-2002, 10:50 PM
to find drens plantation go to plegald(SP?) and go behind the castle thing and head straigh w/ur back facin plegald(SP) and youll find it hey rapmaster explain that first post a lil more clearly plz i wanna try it, but i need to find somtin good enough to fill it so tell me what that is and where to find it and ill do it to c if it works

RapmasterC
07-05-2002, 11:22 PM
Argh I had the fukin thing typed then puter froze on me! :confused: K I type again.

Save your game before trying this snit!

For this you need:

1. A weapon that can be enchanted a lot. A good one to try would be the Ebony Staff which has can hold 90.

2. Find an enchanter (recommended) or enchant the weapon with the following enchantments:

Fortify attribute Strength, Intelligence, and any other ones that you can fit on to self... and have them atleast be 5 magnitude apiece. Make that constant effect. Make sure you don't have any other weapons in your inventory, make sure you don't have your fists or weapon visable, then switch to the enchanted weapon by holding x and hitting r trigger, then hit and hold in x and then both triggers. Now hopefully this will keep enchanting yourself like the bound weapons did in my other cheat ( http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16920 )

I would really like to try this myself to make sure it works and how to get it to work but it should work this way ... try playing around with it too.