PDA

View Full Version : 7 new Azurik pics!

RPGr
10-23-2001, 09:31 PM
7 new Azurik pics inside (http://www.xboxpix.com/azurik.html)

HALOJAY
10-23-2001, 10:35 PM
I am glad that someone else is taking an interest in this game. Those pics look good and kind of have a tomb raider feel to them. I am hoping that this is going to be the game that ties me over until morrowind and project ego come out. With over sixty hours of game play azurik should be able to do just that. I am wondering if you know anything about the game play is this going to be solving puzzles and then moving on to another level or world or is it going to be like beat a boss type character and then move on to another level or world?

sinizuh
10-23-2001, 10:38 PM
that's gonna be one of the top 5 games i'm going to rent... but first, i have to pass Halo on every difficulty.

Plasticman
10-23-2001, 11:05 PM
This game is going to be basic, or an equal to PS 2's best games. Some of the screens look good, and some of them look regular. I'd much rather get Nightcaster.

HALOJAY
10-23-2001, 11:11 PM
I feel night caster is going to be basic and not that challenging but I will rent it.

l Maximus l
10-24-2001, 07:25 PM
This is going to be a great game! But, not to sound like a punk ass...but, there is more than 7 screen shots there...But, I'm not complaining!

-Max:D

RPGr
10-24-2001, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
This is going to be a great game! But, not to sound like a punk ass...but, there is more than 7 screen shots there...But, I'm not complaining!

-Max:D

The first seven pics are new. I know there's more than seven.

l Maximus l
10-25-2001, 01:24 PM
Oh gotcha...that site you posted was sweet! I noticed a lot of new pictures from several games...New to me, anyway. Thanks....