PDA

View Full Version : Its not fear !!!!

Dr X
07-06-2002, 05:51 AM
Its so crap being in England, All the people on this site are talking about Morrowind and i cant get it until the end of September.
Its crap being here we get everything last, And by the time we do get it their is something else outnew that i whant and i have to wait for that as well.

ITS CRAP

Afro Aura
07-06-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Dr X
Its so crap being in England, All the people on this site are talking about Morrowind and i cant get it until the end of September.
Its crap being here we get everything last, And by the time we do get it their is something else outnew that i whant and i have to wait for that as well.

ITS CRAP
Hello my Birmingham friend in all honestly Morrowind ain't nothing special, the graphics are Ok and I mean just OK, the animation is jerky it slowsdown and it's so LIFELESS it's just a PC port with no XBOX enhancement

well at least we've got Gunmetal which is awesome it's making it's way to the US, I think they have to wait untill the end of this month. I wish we had to wait just a month before we got a game from the US and not several bloody months that why I got myself a US and a PAL XBOXes for those reasons

anyway Outlaw Golf and Hunter the Reckoning are really cool games:)

CRAIG123
07-06-2002, 07:37 AM
outlaw golf isnt out in the uk yet is it???

chili325
07-06-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

Hello my Birmingham friend in all honestly Morrowind ain't nothing special, the graphics are Ok and I mean just OK, the animation is jerky it slowsdown and it's so LIFELESS it's just a PC port with no XBOX enhancement

well at least we've got Gunmetal which is awesome it's making it's way to the US, I think they have to wait untill the end of this month. I wish we had to wait just a month before we got a game from the US and not several bloody months that why I got myself a US and a PAL XBOXes for those reasons

anyway Outlaw Golf and Hunter the Reckoning are really cool games:)
Can u do system link with those? Its a shame if u cant. U guys hold on over there, Once live comes out we will probably be toolin on eachother in tons of games. Just wail till fall, u will have to many games to pick from.

Afro Aura
07-06-2002, 08:34 AM
Chilli325 yes you can link-up but if you taking on-line I haven't tried yet with both machine as I'm thinking of getting broadband I'm sure I'll be OK with the US XBOX

and Craig123 no their not out yet, but they will be soon over here I've got US versions

lllSmokelll
07-07-2002, 08:36 PM