PDA

View Full Version : Prices

Dr X
07-06-2002, 07:00 AM
In my local paper this morning their was an advert.

Game cube £124.80.
Playstation 2 £199.00. ALL THREE @ Currys Electrical Store.
Xbox £198.80.

I think xbox and ps2 might have to bring their prices down a bit.
I was talking to some freinds who seen the same advert and they said looking at the advert and what they have read about the computers they would go for the Game Cube as it is cheaper and as good as the other two.

I think what ever the price you pay for an xbox you are geting a good deal and value for money.

Plus the freind's who made that comment about geting a Game Cube because its as good and cheaper than the xbox are nolonger my freinds so i'm looking for some new freinds :D LOL.

Afro Aura
07-06-2002, 08:28 AM
LOL let then look at cheapness Dr X just wait until you get hold of Brute Force the beautiful Panzer Dragoon, Ninja Gaiden, Sega GT2002, DoA Beachvolley Ball, Crazy Taxi 3 the list goes on, they won't get hold of Project Ego, Blink, Shenmue 2 and any other game that uses the harddrive also with DoA3 which I got myself a FREE US XBOX disk with costumes and moves with I'm sure that will happen with most other games either on-line or through disks, games that are multi-platform will always look better on the XBOX such as Spiderman which also has 2 extra levels

so at the expense of a couple of quit let them go you'll just laughing when you see them at your house every day WAITING to get onto your XBOX with those new game

I have to but one more thing in there, wait until the XBOX is on-line and you speaking to you friends on, lets say PSO where on the Game Cube has to use a keyboard oh-yeah I forgot they have to buy a modem and keyboard first hehehehe

I have to say I've got no qualm about the GC as there are some good games like Mertoid Prime, Starfox and that Dark something but thats it, No I'm glad I choose the brilliant XBOX it kicks @ss

whoadae
07-10-2002, 02:47 PM
I agree with afro