PDA

View Full Version : WOW, RapmasterC is one dedicated, helpful guy in the land of Morrowind???

Gamegirl
07-06-2002, 07:50 AM
Just thanking you for helping so much and never giving a smart a$$ comment. I'm a girl and i'm still here because of ALL of you helping out. By the way, the lady in Suran earthly delights(fighters guild quests) won't give up the 200 she owes . Anyone have any ideas??? I prob can't kill her as she has about 5 or 6 people standing around. I'm on level 3:confused:

I do have my steel longblade at over six thousand, but against their magic, I don't have a cahance. I tried taunting, intimidating and even paying her off. She won't budge.

Alien
07-06-2002, 07:57 AM
Take them all on. There's a guy by the door, and a guy to your right behind that screen thing right when you walk in. They're weak. The guy in front of the dancers gave me the most trouble. And they didn't all gang up on me, they just sat there as I brutally killed everyone one at a time. So you might just be able to walk up to her and kill her, grab the stuff, and walk out.

I wasn't doing the quest to get the 200 gold, I was just bored. But I reloaded to before I killed all of them later.

Sword 4 Hire
07-06-2002, 06:25 PM
I just bribed her to 100%...then she gave it up

Calve
07-07-2002, 11:51 PM
same here but it doesnt have to be 100

80+ should do

Peace

JADE8704
07-08-2002, 04:39 PM
either use televanni bug musk(get it at a local trader)..or you can use JJax's Pimp Chain...use the search feature to find out how to get the chain...it really helps, especially in the later levels:)

jshaudvitis
07-08-2002, 09:37 PM
instead of makin the ppl like me i taunt them until they fight me then whoop thier ass i dont get a crime and i get to loot them:rolleyes: