PDA

View Full Version : Soul Gems

Nas
07-06-2002, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know where i can find some good soul gems like Greater Soul Gems or better? As you all probably know, there is some good money in capturing creaters in the better soul gems. I had about 5 of those Greater Soul Gems (i think thats what they are called, but they look like purple Coral or somethin that u see in oceans) and lived offa that money (6K each) for a while and trained like crazy. I just learned about training, lol, and its helped out ALOT! I want some more! :-P

Plewis
07-06-2002, 04:08 PM
there are 2 on the shelf at the mages guild in Caldera (greater soul gems) but you'll have to steal them. Good Luck!

davidx
07-06-2002, 07:00 PM
Yo Nas,

Here's how I stole sum crazy-expensive soul gems from the chick upstairs in the Mages guild (Balmora).

1-Join the Mages Guild.
2-Do errands for the 'cat' downstairs
3-3rd or fourth errand will be to plant a fake gem in the 'chick upstair's desk'.
4- While planting the fake gem, grab all dem $$$ gems from the table! She won't see a thing, cause she aint there.

I lived off the cash for awhile.

X:cool:

Sword 4 Hire
07-06-2002, 07:12 PM
Or do what I did...go upstairs...taunt the chick, make her attack you...obviously kill her and take all the goods

Nas
07-06-2002, 11:25 PM
thanks guys for ur help! lol but listen to this: i already got the two gems offa the shelf in caldera..used em already, (i just grabbed em and they didn't say anything), I already did the mission for the kitty lady and planted the fake gem (i didn't steel anything because i thought i'd get caught....i'm a dumba**, lol) and that girl who sells the gem in balamora, i have her at 100/100, and she hooks me up, lol, and i don't wanna kill her. if i paid for that gem, it would only cost me 33,000, and since i found a whole outfit and weapons that were glass, i don't think the money will be a problem...thanks everyone though!:)

Nas
07-06-2002, 11:29 PM
sorry bout the double post...but if u find any more greater soul gems, or better, besides the one at balamora, please let me know!

JADE8704
07-06-2002, 11:55 PM
you can get THE BEST soul gem if you go to Azura's Shrine (look it up in the map that came with the game...it should be easy to find because there is a huge statue of her at the enterance)...then do her work(she asks you to get rid of some bad daedra in this one place)...go back to her and she will give you AZURA'S STAR...basically its a REUSABLE soul gem...i trapped a golden saint in it and now it is worth 2,000,000 drakes....too bad nobody can afford anything greater than 10,000 :(

Nas
07-07-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by JADE8704
you can get THE BEST soul gem if you go to Azura's Shrine (look it up in the map that came with the game...it should be easy to find because there is a huge statue of her at the enterance)...then do her work(she asks you to get rid of some bad daedra in this one place)...go back to her and she will give you AZURA'S STAR...basically its a REUSABLE soul gem...i trapped a golden saint in it and now it is worth 2,000,000 drakes....too bad nobody can afford anything greater than 10,000 :(

'preciate it homeboy:)

Sword 4 Hire
07-07-2002, 02:34 PM
Isn't the statue on an island? Can I take a boat there?

Calve
07-07-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
....too bad nobody can afford anything greater than 10,000 :(

yo man whose the person with 10 gs?? (10,000$)

thx

Peace

Plewis
07-07-2002, 11:25 PM
Some Mudcrab on some secluded island. There was a Thread awhile ago. The title had Mudcrab in it so it would be easy to find

EDIT: and I would of told you about the Balmora lady. But I thought you wanted empty soul gems so you could trap things in them and sell them back for a great profit.

Nas
07-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Isn't the statue on an island? Can I take a boat there?

The easiest way i can think of gettin there is to take a boat to Tel Branora, and then walk/run/swim/levitate your way there..it isn't far, and it is pretty easy to find since there is a big ass statue of that chick there, lol.

Originally posted by Plewis

EDIT: and I would of told you about the Balmora lady. But I thought you wanted empty soul gems so you could trap things in them and sell them back for a great profit. [/B]

it's all gravy man. you helped me out :)

Nas
07-09-2002, 05:38 PM
While i was playing today, I found this cave west of Balamora that starts with a Z i think (i know this is sketchy, and probably not really helpful)..I can't remember the full name. Anyway, there were 9..yes 9 Grand Soul Gems in there and 14 Greater Soul Gems! They were hidden in the barrels and crates. Check it out sometime..its entrance is like at the head of a swamp just barely west of balamora.

ScorpionX
07-09-2002, 06:18 PM
I was in Telasaro today (west of Molag Mar) and I trapped 5 ascended sleepers!! It has a bunch in there wandering around and you can sneak up and kill them.