PDA

View Full Version : Who has the best character?

EHWfedPres
07-06-2002, 03:54 PM
Who here thinks they have the best character?

Plewis
07-06-2002, 04:04 PM
I will have the best character... 100% cheat free too:D

Alien
07-06-2002, 06:12 PM
Take a good look :cool:

Kidding. My character isn't the best.

RapmasterC
07-06-2002, 07:31 PM
I don't ... by the time I finish main quest mine will rock tho. :D

Calve
07-06-2002, 08:51 PM
so far dre's character sounds the best....

Peace

EHWfedPres
07-06-2002, 10:26 PM
But I dont think Dre's character is level 87. :)

Calve
07-07-2002, 11:38 PM
do i give a f*ck??? no....

dre is cool and i respect the spells n stuff he comes up with

Peace

RapmasterC
07-08-2002, 12:33 AM
My character is better than all of your's combined ... no lie either. Muahahahahahaha!!!! :cool:

Dre
07-08-2002, 09:09 AM
Thanks Calve :)

I've seen a couple of threads like these and never really bothered responding before. Everyone thinks there character is king *****... Its true too (well...for most people :D). My character is the best possible character FOR ME. If you get what I'm saying, cool.. if you don't well I don't really know how to explain it.

Dre
07-08-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
My character is better than all of your's combined ... no lie either. Muahahahahahaha!!!! :cool:

Were you expecting anything else when you cheated every possible stat on your character?

EHWfedPres
07-08-2002, 11:15 AM
It would be so damn cool if Morrowind could be played on Xbox Live...and people could fight in the Arena in Vivec...that would be insane.

jshaudvitis
07-08-2002, 11:47 AM
u no that when u ask this ? ppl like rapmasterc can just b makin all this **** up i mean how the hell do u get ur stats above 100% w/out glitches so i consider the best character someone who has everything 100% w/out cheating and no one will ever no unless they put this on xbox live. and when ppl say what lvl they r that doesnt matter much ya u build ur attributes but if someone has a spell the can kill u in 2 or 3 casts they can b like atleas 15lvls lower and still win so no one can really say they have the best till we can battle.

Plewis
07-08-2002, 05:35 PM
yeah morrowind on xbox live would be wild. But I would rather have to buy a whole new game and get my stats up too. Cause I wouldnt want to play people who cheated like mad and got their skills up because that just makes the game not fun for everyone else. As long as the new game came wit no glitches. I wouldnt mind if they put out a patch for xbox live though...:D but a whole new game would be best, and I wouldnt have to fight people who cheat

RapmasterC
07-09-2002, 12:46 AM
Muahahaha ... would anyone wish to battle Ultima? My agilty is so high it is impossible to hit me with a weapon and I have 100% resistance to magicka and constant levitation ... hmm ... smells like domination. :D

Dre
07-09-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by RapmasterC
Muahahaha ... would anyone wish to battle Ultima? My agilty is so high it is impossible to hit me with a weapon and I have 100% resistance to magicka and constant levitation ... hmm ... smells like domination. :D

I remember PK'ing c0cky peeps like you in Diablo 2 with my necro and getting accused of cheating... Someone like 30 levels over me with all uber-equipment and I'd wipe the floor with them.. its all bout the skills...

I'm not saying this is the case with you, but the ones that have the cheated characters usually suck so much at the game! Thats why they have cheated guys in the first place...

Yannie Boy
07-09-2002, 09:37 AM
I gave up all hope on diablo 2 i mean i played that game non-stop until little by little people started hacking the game it ruined the whole game, but the hack that ****ed me off the most in diablo 2 was the trader hack. when you think your getting a kick a s s item and you trade one of your best items for it and when the trade is over you end up getting nothing. i mean it's giving away items for free. once my friend was hacked and he ended up giveing away 35 sojs. lol

Dre
07-09-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
I gave up all hope on diablo 2 i mean i played that game non-stop until little by little people started hacking the game it ruined the whole game, but the hack that ****ed me off the most in diablo 2 was the trader hack. when you think your getting a kick a s s item and you trade one of your best items for it and when the trade is over you end up getting nothing. i mean it's giving away items for free. once my friend was hacked and he ended up giveing away 35 sojs. lol

Ya.. the only hack I used was maphack so that Baal and Mephisto runs wouldn't take so long :)

Stuff like the trader hack I could definitely do without.. another thing that sucked was the duping hacks. They would totally screw over the "economy", making it close to impossible for legit players like myself to trade for good items.