PDA

View Full Version : new gamne system

mticha_21
07-06-2002, 04:16 PM
have guys heard of the new game system ,correct me if im wrong,but i just heard this....but its called a game station and i sopposed to be the best system out for a couple of years

POD13259
07-06-2002, 04:32 PM
I don't know a thing. Probably a rumor. the only new systems are PS3 in 2005, and Xbox 2 (yay!) in 2006.

faceoff508
07-06-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by POD13259
I don't know a thing. Probably a rumor. the only new systems are PS3 in 2005, and Xbox 2 (yay!) in 2006.

Microsoft says it will not allow the PS3 to be launched before Xbox 2!!

CodeMonkey
07-06-2002, 04:53 PM
I think MS said that it will not allow Sony to get a big lead on the PS3 as they did with the PS2 (ie less then a year)

Covenant25Halo
07-06-2002, 05:21 PM
We all know that Microsoft has learned from their first mistake of allowing the PS2 to be launched before the Xbox. The Xbox 2 will be launched beofre the PS3 no doubt about it. As for the new system, i have heard the same rumor, but i dont think it will be coming out before the Xbox 2 or the PS3. SO we have nothing to worry about, our system is still top dawg. :D

gula
07-06-2002, 07:01 PM
Well I guess you guys hear a lot of jokes out there.

PlayStation - Play= Station

GameCube - Cube = Game

Game + Station = GameStation!

Let me tell you, this info is all fake. Everything you hear about it. So I would just delete this post.

mticha_21
07-06-2002, 07:17 PM
HEY GULA DIDNT HAVE TO BE A GENIUS TO KNOW THAT

gula
07-06-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by mticha_21
HEY GULA DIDNT HAVE TO BE A GENIUS TO KNOW THAT

http://manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/capslock.gif

mticha_21
07-06-2002, 07:55 PM
WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT CAPS
WHY DO SO MANY COMPLAIN JUST CUZ SUM1 IS WRITING IN CAPS
IS IT HARDER TO READ...GET SUM GLASSES THEN

wweomaniac
07-06-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by gula
Let me tell you, this info is all fake. Everything you hear about it. So I would just delete this post. Errhmm... YOU CAN'T DELETE POST ANYMORE :(. I tried to delete one of mine, and it said something aboot having to be an admin. So I guess they changed it. I tried again with another post, and it said it again.

cityson
07-06-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Covenant25Halo
We all know that Microsoft has learned from their first mistake of allowing the PS2 to be launched before the Xbox.

How is that a mistake??? I think Microsoft did this right cuz when things come out after something else, they are always best!!!! This is like releasing P4 after PIII....Obviously P4 is better...

sinizuh
07-06-2002, 10:18 PM
GP32 (by GamePark) is the greatest new gaming system on the market.

Bakeman
07-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by mticha_21
WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT CAPS
WHY DO SO MANY COMPLAIN JUST CUZ SUM1 IS WRITING IN CAPS
IS IT HARDER TO READ...GET SUM GLASSES THEN

Well if you type in all caps.. it's suppose to mean that you are YELLING!!!

like HEY YOU FREAKING JERK GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

You don't want to be like "HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY" when you are standig 1 foot from the person you are asking.

And besides that point.. some people just think it looks stupid that way... (but that is just personal preference)

Slacker
07-06-2002, 11:51 PM
Are you talking about PolyStation, AKA Gamestation!!! ,, Dude its a Bootleg System they are made to look like PS! and Xbox's and are really small and they come with a Cartridge with like 20 games on them, they cost around 30 bucks , and all the games are Like Bomberman for NEs and lots of Nes games some Sega , HAHAHAH the best system,

I also heard that there will be a System that will play all Disk games from all three consoles, Yeah right!!! ,,

Gamestaions are cool but they are like 15 years behind any Next gen ,

Rusted Gundam
07-07-2002, 11:41 PM
We all know that Microsoft has learned from their first mistake of allowing the PS2 to be launched before the Xbox. The Xbox 2 will be launched beofre the PS3 no doubt about it.

Sure has learned from its mistakes

I belive the Dreamcast came out a year earlier than the PS2 and we all own a Dreamcast cause it put the PS2 bankrupt right?! Am I Right!

Hugh_Jass
07-08-2002, 07:48 AM
It's smart to at least allow the competition to announced their specs first. That way you can make sure your console is 2X+ better.

OppiumNitrates
07-08-2002, 09:22 AM
We all know that Microsoft has learned from their first mistake of allowing the PS2 to be launched before the Xbox. The Xbox 2 will be launched beofre the PS3 no doubt about it. As for the new system, i have heard the same rumor, but i dont think it will be coming out before the Xbox 2 or the PS3. SO we have nothing to worry about, our system is still top dawg. :D

mistake?!?!?!? i dont know about that, its not like MS had a chance to get Xbox out for the PS2 launch and waited . . . they just wanted to get a foothold i the market now and when the next wave of consoles comes out i dont think a year will seperate the MS and sony products . . . . and im also sure people who support Xbox will understand y their console had a year shorter life then the PS2