PDA

View Full Version : Is Moto GP worth buyinG?

2k2freak23
07-06-2002, 06:48 PM
I played it and thought it was pretty cool. Do you guys think I should buy it?

cityson
07-06-2002, 08:21 PM
If you think it's cool, go buy it...

stang46
07-06-2002, 10:33 PM
If you like racing games and you have some knowledge of proper racing technique go pick it up. Its not a game where you can jsut hold on the gas and go. To be fast you need to have proper gas/brake control along with proper turn-in into the corners...So far I think its the best racing game available for the Xbox(I own RSC and Priject gotham as well).

CRAIG123
07-07-2002, 07:35 AM
buy it!!!!!!!:D
you will love it..trust.:)

borka105
07-07-2002, 12:13 PM
Bottom Line-
*I knew nothing about motorcycle racing.
*I have never been in a motorcycle

I buy this and- It's the BEST RACER OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

This game has had me buzzing for weeks now, I can't stop playing it. Their is so much replay in this game. Lots of modes, and stuff to unlock.

*The crashes are unreal....... crashes occur from different angles at different times......

BTW- I have a lot of xbox games, as you can see.....But this one bar none has the best graphics of any xbox game out, and the best gameplay of any racer out.

*GO BUY IT, YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED

-Borka105

TIME
07-09-2002, 12:29 PM
I can say "Me too!" to everything Borka105 just said. Let me add one thing...on my HDTV set this game has stunning visuals. A friend came over yesterday and brought his copy of Nascar Thunder for Xbox. We played for awhile and then popped in MotoGp. The difference in the graphics was HUGE. Nascar looked grainy and kind of washed out while MotoGp was soooo crisp and vibrant. My friend's jaw dropped.

Zion
07-09-2002, 07:50 PM
Yes, Moto GP is the best racing game probably EVER. We'll see if Sega GT can beat it.

The biggest problem with Nascar Thunder is that it's from EA, so it's basically just a PS2 port..poor graphics and bad gameplay and all.

Spaztic
07-10-2002, 09:11 AM
I didn't care for it! I was expecting a little more arcade feel then simulation. This is for fans of the motorcycle circuit! I would advise to rent it because it is definatly not everyones cup of tea!