PDA

View Full Version : These crabs are bugging me

07-06-2002, 10:23 PM
Does anyone know where the 2nd mudcrab is in the 1st Redoran quest? I found the dead guar and I killed one of the mudcrabs that was a short distance northwest, but I can't find that other one. I've looked all over and I can't find it, if anyone remembers where they killed the mudcrabs in the Redoran quest please tell me. I'm so tired of wandering around the coast looking for a stupid mudcrab like a loser. :( Thanks

Calve
07-06-2002, 11:43 PM
What kind of CRABBS lol :D (sorry i just laughed when i read the topic:D )

07-07-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Calve
What kind of CRABBS lol :D (sorry i just laughed when i read the topic:D )

haha that's ok i was trying to make it funny..
but seriously, does anyone know where the freakin' crab is? ahhhhh i'll go play for awhile and try to find that little bich.. i swear i looked for that bugger for half an hour yesterday

07-07-2002, 05:33 PM
:( i'm so stupid. I went back to the lady and she thanked me and all that so i guess i completed the quest...
i was just really confused because it said to kill the 2 mudcrabs and i only killed the one..

tennyson
07-08-2002, 10:08 AM
I just recently completed that quest and there were two mudcrabs walking around the dead guar. When I went back to the lady she thanked me and rewarded me with some items.

As far as the location of the mudcrabs, I'm not sure. If you're right near the dead guar, that's where I found them.