PDA

View Full Version : It's that time again...



Highlite23
07-07-2002, 12:59 AM
From time to time i feel i have to help some addicts back off the ledge, so without further ado...

The dog days of gaming, no super games out, rumors being posted by members with nicks like "PS2RLZ" or "XBSKS" you know...reliable sources, and you taking that climb to the top of the ladder and out on the ledge,wondering what's gonna happen if it fails.
Well i'll tell ya'...you'll keep your XBOX for a while and buy a PS2, and convince your friends, and yourself, you knew it all along so they'll welcome you back into the fold, after a while you'll actually start agreeing with them "What was MS thinking, they didn't stand a chance"

Now i hope your a slow climber because i would hate for you to jump right before "IT" happens.

What's "IT" you say?? Well "IT"'s what most likely will happen. Around September when the holiday push begins, and a slew of eye popping games are comming out, not to mention XBOX LIVE will be rolling, alll you nay sayers will be slaming your heads in the refrigerator door screaming "WHY,WHY, WHY...." Realizing the error of your ways.

So grab a cold beverage and get off the ladder, enjoy the weather and summer fun, it's the 1st XBOX summer so fret not, play in the evening when your done outside, ignore the rumors, after all, you know the truth......................


COME DECEMBER WE WILL ALL REALIZE WHY IT'S CALLED XMAS!!! IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE THE BOX!!!

Can i get an AMEN, Brothas' & Sistas'...............:cool:

Integra Man
07-07-2002, 01:11 AM
AMEN

FpS_PhReeK
07-07-2002, 01:30 AM
COME DECEMBER WE WILL ALL REALIZE WHY IT'S CALLED XMAS!!! IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE THE BOX!!!



How much does M$ pay you to blow "I love Xbox" smoke signals out of your A$$? I like my Xbox, but I don't feel I owe it any loyalty... I mean it is a peice of hardware, it has been off and on, I am totally bored with it at this point and haven't played it very much.

Slacker
07-07-2002, 01:52 AM
I agree that the people who say Xbox sucks will be blown away come fall,

FPS Phreek , everything gets boring , even if you were doing Natalie portman, Thora Birch, Kate Moss, Britney Spears all at once it would get boring, life is boring , Xbox just makes it not boring for bits and peices of the day,

E Nomini Patri
07-07-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by highlite23
From time to time i feel i have to help some addicts back off the ledge, so without further ado...

The dog days of gaming, no super games out, rumors being posted by members with nicks like "PS2RLZ" or "XBSKS" you know...reliable sources, and you taking that climb to the top of the ladder and out on the ledge,wondering what's gonna happen if it fails.
Well i'll tell ya'...you'll keep your XBOX for a while and buy a PS2, and convince your friends, and yourself, you knew it all along so they'll welcome you back into the fold, after a while you'll actually start agreeing with them "What was MS thinking, they didn't stand a chance"

Now i hope your a slow climber because i would hate for you to jump right before "IT" happens.

What's "IT" you say?? Well "IT"'s what most likely will happen. Around September when the holiday push begins, and a slew of eye popping games are comming out, not to mention XBOX LIVE will be rolling, alll you nay sayers will be slaming your heads in the refrigerator door screaming "WHY,WHY, WHY...." Realizing the error of your ways.

So grab a cold beverage and get off the ladder, enjoy the weather and summer fun, it's the 1st XBOX summer so fret not, play in the evening when your done outside, ignore the rumors, after all, you know the truth......................


COME DECEMBER WE WILL ALL REALIZE WHY IT'S CALLED XMAS!!! IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE THE BOX!!!

Can i get an AMEN, Brothas' & Sistas'...............:cool:

Amen! :)

Felon
07-07-2002, 09:25 AM
Slacker your a moron how could farking all of those gorgeous women at once EVER get boring? Hell I would start smoking again after that.

Highlite23
07-07-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by FpS_PhReeK




How much does M$ pay you to blow "I love Xbox" smoke signals out of your A$$? I like my Xbox, but I don't feel I owe it any loyalty... I mean it is a peice of hardware, it has been off and on, I am totally bored with it at this point and haven't played it very much.


For someone who feels it's just a piece of hardware and you shouldn't get attached to it, you really missed the point....it's sarcasm, you know, ha ha funny, let me explain.

Some XBOX owners are SO worried about whats gonna happen, they are so dramatic about it, starting to see the humor???

See i'm poking fun at those owners, get it.:rolleyes:

GokuX
07-07-2002, 03:01 PM
If it fails, I still have a DVD player. Mine sees at least as much action playing DVDs as playing games. I feel that I've gotten back (in terms of entertainment) the price I paid for my Xbox so if it goes down now I wouldn't regret having bought one in the least.

Duke
07-07-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Slacker
FPS Phreek , everything gets boring , even if you were doing Natalie portman, Thora Birch, Kate Moss, Britney Spears all at once it would get boring, life is boring , ,

I'll bet it wouldn't.

sinizuh
07-07-2002, 07:38 PM
and they say they hate fanboys :rolleyes: