PDA

View Full Version : I need DOA Extreme Vollyball!!!

Flood
07-07-2002, 01:35 AM
i was amazed to see that there isn't a topic for this in here yet!!??

DOAXV is going to be so amazing...i cant even fathom it...

whats next? Street Fighter hockey? Power Stone olympics?? Mortal Kombat football??

i am all for characters crossing over into different genres...ie megaman soccer, mario kart, etc....

cityson
07-07-2002, 05:20 AM
Yes, this game is definitely one of the must haves. With Xbox's amazing graphics, you can SEE all the DETAILS on those girls....(Not the volleyball of course!) Buying this game is like paying the girls to take off their clothes...lol.

Flood
07-07-2002, 10:25 PM
actually....i will be buying this game for the gameplay, not the girls..why would i pay $50 for game just to see some scantly clad computer generated girls when i live with my girlfriend?? im not some 13 year old kid who "relieves himself" to hentai from what i heard, the replay value is gonna be very high. and im also a fan of volleyball games

cityson
07-07-2002, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Delete Yourself
actually....i will be buying this game for the gameplay, not the girls..why would i pay $50 for game just to see some scantly clad computer generated girls when i live with my girlfriend?? im not some 13 year old kid who "relieves himself" to hentai from what i heard, the replay value is gonna be very high. and im also a fan of volleyball games

Volleyball huh??? Sure, I believe in you....But I don't think your girlfriend can wear biniki and play volleyball with you all day... BTW, I don't even know if your girlfriend is hot or NOT.

hook-worm J
07-08-2002, 03:48 PM
i was amazed to see that there isn't a topic for this in here yet!!??

There have been a few actually....

Flood
07-08-2002, 11:51 PM
I don't even know if your girlfriend is hot or NOT.

what does that have to do with anything? i was mearly stating that i dont need to buy a game to oogle over CGI girls, when i have the real thing in the next room.

But I don't think your girlfriend can wear biniki and play volleyball with you all day

so? i dont want her to. shes not an object here mearly to please me....shes a human being.

and im sorry Hook-worm J...i just joined and i didnt see any so i thought i'd start one

The Source
07-10-2002, 04:41 PM
Am i the only person in the entire world that thinks this game is one of the stupidest ideas ever. This game is completely and utterly retarded.

Zion
07-10-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by The Source
Am i the only person in the entire world that thinks this game is one of the stupidest ideas ever. This game is completely and utterly retarded.

Yeah, almost as stupid as a little yellow round guy going around and eating dots while avoiding ghost monsters. That would never make a good game. :rolleyes:

POD13259
07-10-2002, 06:14 PM
Come on, Zion, give him the benefit of the doubt. Opinions on a game such as DOAXV are going to attract reviews of either "Great game!" or "What the **** is this is?"

cityson
07-10-2002, 06:20 PM
what does that have to do with anything?

Well, why did you mentioned your girlfriend in this thread??? It doesn't relate to the topic at all. We are talkin' about wantin' this game or not and you just throw in your girlfriend into this conversation....Like we really wanna know your girlfriend.... :rolleyes:

Zion
07-10-2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by POD13259
Come on, Zion, give him the benefit of the doubt. Opinions on a game such as DOAXV are going to attract reviews of either "Great game!" or "What the **** is this is?"

I just don't see how a volleyball game with girls in bikinis can be a 'stupid idea'. I plan on buying a Gamecube just for Sega's Beach Spikers (as well as Star Wars Rouge Leader and Star Wars Bounty Hunter!!). If Beach Spikers is as good as Virtua Tennis, I won't need DOA Volleyball! I'm sure DOA Vball will generate lots of sales and rentals just for the girls. Nothing wrong with that as long as it's a good game.

Flood
07-11-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by cityson
Buying this game is like paying the girls to take off their clothes...lol.

this is why i mentioned my girlfriend. i was mearly stating that i dont need to buy a game just for computer generated girls to, when i have a real girlfriend who lives with me.

its like, why would you pay $5 for a can of Spam, when you have a Ham already in the fridge??

am i alone here? does anyone understand what i'm saying?

cityson
07-11-2002, 02:09 AM
when i have a real girlfriend who lives with me.

See.... talkin' about your girlfriend again! Like I really care you lived with your girlfriend :rolleyes: ....And Zion, you are right that there's nothin' wrong playin' a beach ball game in bikinis. Of course you wear bikinis at the beach! It's just that some ppl thought the other way and assume that this game is only for sexy visual purpose....I am sure if DoAXvolleyball has guys in there, no ppl will complain....