PDA

View Full Version : Halo, Last bit

Dr X
07-07-2002, 05:22 AM
I thinki'm on the last bitoh halo and i'm having a bitof a problem.

Its the bit where you have to get to the last ship before the wholre thing blows up.
And i cant do it i sat this morning for about an hour on the one bit trying to beat the 5 minutes.

This is the problem i get to the last bit where you get out the buggy and run to the ship but i always have about 10 seconds left and i run out of time.

And i dont stop to see the ship that was suppose to pick me up get shot down.

Please help.

What am i doing wrong ?
Have i missed a short cut ?

CodeMonkey
07-07-2002, 04:19 PM
You simply are not good enough.......................
:p
JK
All i can say is PRACTISE AND PRACTISE and you will get there.

you need to be fast. so where possible Ride the top of the tracks..its faster that way:D

lllSmokelll
07-07-2002, 04:20 PM
u gotto drive faster :cool:

Kooster
07-07-2002, 04:32 PM
i thought that bit was quite easy! what difficulty are you playing? you probably have to go a bit faster on higher difficulties. try to avoid big things in the way a bit more. that might make it a little bit easier. good luck on the last bit of the game. i thought it was a bit fun!

Sargent_Ryan
07-07-2002, 04:50 PM
He's talking about the part where the banshees shoot down the ship I think. You have to keep on going straight and reach the ship that is docked. Just keep on going you'll find it. Go to where the #s get smaller because there is only one way to go and that is straight.

I love English people a bit. hahahaha

Kooster
07-07-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Sargent_Ryan
He's talking about the part where the banshees shoot down the ship I think. You have to keep on going straight and reach the ship that is docked. Just keep on going you'll find it. Go to where the #s get smaller because there is only one way to go and that is straight.

I love English people a bit. hahahaha a bit.....hehehehehehe :D

UltimateAg
07-07-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Dr X
What am i doing wrong ?
Have i missed a short cut ?

*In my best english accent* There are a few side tunnels that are a bit of help old chum.

Actually 2 to be exact.

Xbox Owner
07-07-2002, 10:49 PM
You juss gotta go straight threw the part where she says stop, lol

UnitedKingdom
07-08-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by UltimateAg

*In my best english accent* There are a few side tunnels that are a bit of help old chum.

Actually 2 to be exact.

Well yeeeeeee haaa city slicker, great buckets of bullsh*te I can talk like a yank! I like Americans.... a bit. Your wierd accents are just too funny though! "Hey Yaaal" Hahahahaha. :D :D

To the point, there are two short cuts that let you miss out some of the s bends but I'll let you find out where they are. You still should be able to finish in time without the cuts, just don't stop for anything and look for open driving surfaces.

Or have a look at this video -

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/maw700.patroclus.dcmirrors.html

OppiumNitrates
07-08-2002, 01:08 PM
only 10 seconds left . . . WoW thats not alot at all , and u said that u dont stop eighter on the bridge where Kortana gets shot down . . . seems like u should beat it to me. . . i mean i stopped once and avenged Koranas death (i.ei i killed both banchees on the bridge before proceeding) and then finished the race with a little less then 10 secs . . . and u say that u dont stop and cant win . . . . u might want to get your warthog driving skills up a little

cityson
07-08-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by goldberg
u gotto drive faster :cool:

Without crashin', too...

E Nomini Patri
07-08-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
only 10 seconds left . . . WoW thats not alot at all , and u said that u dont stop eighter on the bridge where Kortana gets shot down . . . seems like u should beat it to me. . . i mean i stopped once and avenged Koranas death (i.ei i killed both banchees on the bridge before proceeding) and then finished the race with a little less then 10 secs . . . and u say that u dont stop and cant win . . . . u might want to get your warthog driving skills up a little

First, it's Cortana, not Korana.
Second, it's Foe Hammer that gets shot down. ;)

SpicyJ3W
07-09-2002, 10:01 PM
Also, when you're goin through the S tunnels you pass by pillars. On one side of the pillar is a ramp, on the other side it's clear. Go on the clear side, they alternate from one pillar to the next. This seem to help since you don't have to control your landing. :D

;) _-BrOwN ZaNeY-_ ;)