PDA

View Full Version : COOL GLITCH AT THE START OF MORROWIND

Leon_1985
07-07-2002, 09:02 AM
I just discovered this neat glitch at the beginning of the game, start the game and then set up your character like you always do, after getting your papers to take to gravius, drop the papers at gravius feet and walk out the door and back to the room with the imperial guard and whats his name (the guy that sets up your character), go over to all the items on the shelf, and take the lime platter, then immediately go into your inventory and drop the platter on the ground, after the guard comes up to you he will not take anything from your inventory and will let you go, saying how your not released yet and will let you go this time, *yeah and after you repeated this process, the time after that and the next and the next ect...* so do this with all the items on the shelf, and after you dropped the last item, pick them all up and they will say nothing about you taking them, whoo hooo more cash to start with. but this is not the glitch I am talking about, but this info remains relevant to the glitch, but not needed to make it glitch tho mind you.

THE GLITCH:

after you have reached the courtyard before getting fargoths ring of healing, goto the left side of that barrel and into the corner of the wall and the buildings wall. now keep walking into the wall and jumping, you will now clip through the wall and then go around it onto the other side of it. WAIT! you are telling us Leon that you can now get out of this census office without getting your relese papers?, well...yes....I am. plus it will allow you to save and read your blank journal, and every guard will let you off scott free!! you can now steal right in front of guards *yes so long as you drop the item before they start talking to you* and you will never get any bounty. nice yes? well keep reading, this will allow you to steal ANYTHING! you want and never worry about the reputation going up or getting some nasty bounty on your head, talk to a guard and it gets taken right off for free!, also just enter the census office after your godlike with all your stolen items and gold, and pick up the release papers you dropped before gravius feet and get your orders for the main quest, ALSO!!!!!!! after getting your orders, it is just like playing this without my little glitch, except the items you have just stolen are no longer considered stolen and you can keep them forever without them being taken away!!! SWEET HUH?!

!*NOTE*! drop the papers in front of gravius so you dont lose them okay?!

OH AND! kill all the ordinators you want, they will never get mad at you =)

CALzinger
07-07-2002, 05:35 PM
wargh...

just consider me gulible, but im gonna go try it.
----or----
just consider me stupid, but is this old news?

EHWfedPres
07-08-2002, 11:23 AM
That is a kick ass glitch, good find. :)

I'll probably try it in a screw around game or something later on...

jshaudvitis
07-08-2002, 11:41 AM
have ne of u tried to jump off the dock when u first start the game, instead of doin the glitch u can just swim to sayda neen, atleast that is my theory

Alien
07-08-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by jshaudvitis
have ne of u tried to jump off the dock when u first start the game, instead of doin the glitch u can just swim to sayda neen, atleast that is my theory No, you cannot jump off the dock. I tried :p.

You can after you pick your character, but not right after you get off the ship.

Skarp
07-08-2002, 05:10 PM
CALzinger, what armor is that to the right of the glass armor in your profile? What sword also?

And second, I thought reputation was a good thing. Am i wrong?

Alien
07-08-2002, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Skarp
CALzinger, what armor is that to the right of the glass armor in your profile? What sword also?

And second, I thought reputation was a good thing. Am i wrong? Yes, reputation is a good thing. And that sword in the right is a Daedric Longsword I think. And that armor is:

Templar Heavy Armor
Officers of the Imperial Legion and knights of the various Imperial military orders are privileged to wear this armor. Plate cuirass and greaves and a reinforced steel helm are worn over leather padding and chain. Though heavy and uncomfortable for campaigning, this armor gives excellent protection in melee combats.

EHWfedPres
07-08-2002, 07:03 PM
Where exactly can I get some Imperial stuff armor whatever? I think I found some before, but where can I get a full set?

Alien
07-08-2002, 07:11 PM
The guy at the very start of the game has some. The guy that you get the package to deliver to the guy in Balmora.

jshaudvitis
07-08-2002, 09:44 PM
alien do u no if its easy to kill that guy, with the imperial armor in ur sig?

jshaudvitis
07-08-2002, 09:45 PM
i mean in calzinger's sig, sorry bout that

Alien
07-08-2002, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by jshaudvitis
alien do u no if its easy to kill that guy, with the imperial armor in ur sig? No, I haven't tried to kill him. I imagine it would be a little challenge, but not anything compared to some of the bigger characters you face. But there is also that other guard in the building, and more could come. I dunno, you might have to try it. That armor does look cool though.

CALzinger
07-09-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Alien
No, I haven't tried to kill him. I imagine it would be a little challenge, but not anything compared to some of the bigger characters you face. But there is also that other guard in the building, and more could come. I dunno, you might have to try it. That armor does look cool though.

which one? the one the glass on the left? or the stuff on the right?

jshaudvitis
07-09-2002, 03:08 PM
the stuff on the right