PDA

View Full Version : I've done it ... read to make your character more powerful than the game was to allow

RapmasterC
07-08-2002, 12:38 AM
Muahahahahahaha I am the master. I have finally figured it out. My guy's attributes are now all over 300 and I could take it even further but I didn't want to spend the time ... read below and I will reveal the secret.

What you will need
1. Some cash ... 45k or more
2. Two Ebony staffs (easily acquired from Golden Saints)
3. Two Grand Soul Gems worth 80k or more (Golden Saints)
4. Fortify attribute spells in all catagories (Sorry, don't have the exact location of where I got mine ... it's been too long, but check out all the Mage's Guilds)

What to do
1. Go find yourself an enchanter unless you have 100 enchant skill. I used the one in Wolverine Hall's Mage's Guild.
2. Make the first staff with the Grand Soul Gem have constant effect with the first four fortify attribute spells with 1 to 1 magnitude and 1 sec on self.
3. Make the second staff with the last four fortify attribute spells with 1 to 1 magnitude and 1 sec on self.
4. Find yourself an open area.
5. Drop every weapon except for your two staffs.
6. Make sure you don't have a weapon out (the point of this is so that you don't have the picture of your weapon changing which makes this go slower and after awhile might freeze your game).
7. Hold down "Y" and hold one of your triggers so that it keeps switching back and forth between the staffs.
8. Try it for 30 seconds or so and check your attribute.
9. Muah, you should now have around 100 in each attribute.
10 the last and final step. Keep this goin for around a minute and get your stats as high as you feel confortable. Mine is all over 300 and I'm 100% sure I would be able to take on 10 Lord Vivic's easy.

This really really helps your speed too ... you'll never have to worry about taking too long to walk to a city again. ;) And with the agililty up, it's supposed to make you not get hit as much and that seems to be the case because I fought about 50 NPC's/monster's and didn't get hit once. I can now also carry 10 times as much as I could before.

My Creation
Name: Ultima, God of All Gods
Health: 174
Magicka: 930
Fatigue: 1346
Capacity: 1792

Attributes
Strength: 358
Intelligence: 372
Willpower: 345
Agility: 316
Speed: 326
Endurance: 326
Personality: 319
Luck: 313

Sign: The Tower
Reputation: 19 (Almost finished main quest and then I acquired Grand Soul Gems and decided to try this idea out that I had ;) )

Muahahahahahahaha!!! I can easily say I have the most powerful Morrowind character on the XBOX version in the world ... now others will catch up to me now that I have let this secret out ...

Dre
07-08-2002, 08:34 AM
I think I'll keep playing the game the way it was supposed to instead of cheating. Don't really need to cheat, I'm good enough to make a character legit and take on 10 lord Vivecs too...

Neat trick though if you just want to mess around I guess...

EHWfedPres
07-08-2002, 11:13 AM
Great way to cheat...too bad you probably suck ass if you didnt cheat, eh RapmasterC? My friend had God Mode on for the pc version and my Xbox character could kick his God Mode ass any day, so he decided to play the game for real and make a powerful character. Cheating in games like this is what makes them so boring so fast. Im planning on fighting Vivec myself later today...with a spell that absorbs health and paralyzes, and ill keep casting it over and over and over, drinking potions until I run out, and then Ill beat his ass with a sword that I am yet to enchant with siplence for as long as possible, cast when strikes...and if the charges run out before he's dead, ill pull out another silence weapon...

or if anyone has a better idea, please explain. :)

Alien
07-08-2002, 12:46 PM
Yeah, I agree. Not getting after you, but I do think cheating makes a game no fun, because there is no challenge to it, or no reward for leveling up. You know? Like in GoldenEye for N64, using the Invinciblity cheat got really just quite lame after a while.

And for killing Vivec...When I get there, I'm going to have to use all weapons, no spells. Because.....my guy sucks in doing spells and stuff. I can't even cast a stupid Levitation spell when I forgot my Potion of Rising Force to get to Fyr.....:mad: I do of course use Enchanted Weapons, but not ones I enchanted myself, just ones I stole. I probably have around 8 enchanted weapons in my inventory. And one Ebony Shortsword. I can carry all that, because my armor is Glass, so it's realy realy light. And most of my weapons are enchanted Glass Weapons anyway. :D

RapmasterC
07-08-2002, 03:04 PM
It's not cheating you dumbšhit ... it's taking something little in the game and using it a lot to make you powerful ... no cheating. Newayz, I won't post any of my ideas to you fâggots anymore cuz all you do is diss them ... and EHW, I didn't cheat on any of my characters and I'm sure they could take on your best ... so ƒuck off.

mticha_21
07-08-2002, 03:17 PM
yo man thats going to help me alot rapmaster c because i really havent had the time to level up or n e thing or had a chance to raise stats so thats going to help cuz my guy isnt really that strong yet
so good find and keep up the finding

mticha_21
07-08-2002, 03:22 PM
yeah and its not cheating because they devolopers had to no that sum1 smart would think of that so its not a all cheating its like really finding how to use things in the game

JimmieDoogan
07-08-2002, 04:03 PM
FOR THOSE OF YOU CALLING HIM DOWN FOR CHEATING:
Who are you to look down on him for enjoying his gaming experiance in a different way than you. That makes you biased and closed minded (at least in apperance, I'm sure your much more intelliegent than you've shown in this particular thread). Why would you want to appear inferior to others, weather they be online or in your immediate area? Show your intelliegence! You know you have it! Why waste it on hate?

P.S. RapmasterC, don't get angry at them in that way, that shows you in the same light. Show your intelliegence by ignoring such borish attempts to enrage you.

P.S.S. For those of you who believe this to be an insult and in any way an attack on you, that is of your own accord, read my sig and you will understand.

EHWfedPres
07-08-2002, 04:08 PM
If you were not meant to do that in the game, then it is considered cheating. Dropping money before paying someone and keeping all your cash, that is cheating. It was not meant to be in the game in the first place. With a game that big and open-ended, of course there will be gliches and exploits that people will take advantage of.

If your strength is over 300 or whatever, you cheated to get it there. Normally, you would not be able to get it that high if you didnt use an exploit or glitch. If your skills are at or over 100 and you didnt work with them or buy them, then you cheated to get them to where they are now. You can argue it all you want, but you will still be wrong in the end.

Alien
07-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Not getting after you, but I do think cheating makes a game no fun, Okay everyone who thinks I hate all and don't agree with anyone!!!!

Notice the key words..."I'm not getting after you" and "I think"

That means, I don't care what he does. And I said I think which is my oppinion! I don't care what you think about it, it's my oppinion! I am entitled to share my oppinion just like everyone else here. And to me, 'cheating the system' sort of thing, is cheating! My oppinion...I don't care if you agree or disagree with it.

Skarp
07-08-2002, 04:58 PM
How is the game fun without a challenge.

I'd rather be crappy than a god-like character. I think the best parts of an open-ended RPG such as this are to utilize your mind and think of strategies, not ways to manipulate the game.

For example, "how am I going to get this item from this NPC?". Instead of using my god-like character to kill him, I'd rather think of an intelligent way to get it from him.

Plewis
07-08-2002, 05:03 PM
hey EHW... your character wasnt made with any cheats was it? *cough*Grand Soul Gem Trick*cough*

but anyways. That was a good find Rapmaster. The only one who was being mean about it was EHW and that was because you guys are in a fight. I'd only use it one a new character just for fun

EHWfedPres
07-08-2002, 07:28 PM
Im sorry for any confusion, but my post was directed towards RapmasterC...

Anyway, I never said I didnt cheat. :D

jshaudvitis
07-08-2002, 09:33 PM
whats the grand sole gem trick? ive heard of it but i never found out what it was can some one plz clue me in?

mticha_21
07-08-2002, 09:33 PM
fair enough.say what u say,ill do what i want nobody,yall just mad cuz id be having a good charchter and ur guy sucks @$$

Alien
07-08-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by mticha_21
fair enough.say what u say,ill do what i want nobody,yall just mad cuz id be having a good charchter and ur guy sucks @$$ What?

"ill do what i want nobody"

What's that supposed to mean? :confused:

Plewis
07-08-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Alien
What?

"ill do what i want nobody"
What's that supposed to mean? :confused:

also whats a charchter? I dont really care. Cheat all you want. Just dont act like yours is legitimately better than mine cause if we went 1v1 Id whoop yall up

except for:
Dre
Silvertrace
and EHWFedPress*
and maybe RapmasterC* (if that merlin guy is real)

*cheated:D

Alien
07-08-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Plewis

also whats a charchter? I dont really care. Cheat all you want. Just dont act like yours is legitimately better than mine cause if we went 1v1 Id whoop yall up

except for:
Dre
Silvertrace
and EHWFedPress*
and maybe RapmasterC* (if that merlin guy is real)

*cheated:D Uh...I didn't cheat, and I never said my character was better...or acted like it. And I never spelt character wrong in all the posts I can find of mine.

Or are you addressing mticha_21?

RapmasterC
07-09-2002, 12:43 AM
Yoyoyo ... beat da game ... also I tried Vivic on my new character and he was much easier to kill ... took him out in 2 hits after I dodged his flame attacks which are VERY deadly ... newayz, thx for the support all of you who supported me. And Merlin was real ... I wouldn't make something like that up. I spent the most time on him than on any character ... too bad I messed up and lost him! Oh well ... my current character is much better and has a great reputation of 42 ... I am currently doin a mission for Azura to get her star ... :D I met this cool Liar dude on an island near Dagoth Fel ... you can ask him all sorts of questions like multiplayer and crab merchant ... he's called a liar but all the crab thing was true and he also can be asked about a nude island with naked chicks runnin around ... damn I wanna find it! ;)